Good luck Juniors

I'd Just Like to say hi and Tassie Fukin rule especially Dan

Go Team
icon_biggrin.gif

Nick

Yay.. Go Dave & Go Tassie!!
And Go Northern NSW! - Sorry can't help that guys!! (try not to get in a fight!)

I hope you guys have a great time and bowl well, Lucky for me will be able to catch a day of shield - yay again
icon_biggrin.gif
See you there

Jessika
icon_cool.gif

I'd Just Like to say hi and Tassie Fukin rule especially Dan

Go Team
icon_biggrin.gif

Nick

Yay.. Go Dave & Go Tassie!!
And Go Northern NSW! - Sorry can't help that guys!! (try not to get in a fight!)

I hope you guys have a great time and bowl well, Lucky for me will be able to catch a day of shield - yay again
icon_biggrin.gif
See you there

Jessika
icon_cool.gif

Well team the time has come to go and show what Tassie is capable of.

Despite the stirring and general banter during the past few weeks, i know for a fact that every Tassie bowler wants the Sheild teams to kick ass in Sydney.

You guys bowled fantasticly during the teams challenge on the weekend, so you know you are capable of success.

Tassie teams may not be as strong individualy as the bigger states, but as a team you can achieve great results.

I will miss being part of this group for the first in 6 years, but with Garry, Brett, Gav, Cathy and Colin in your corner you can't go wrong.

Good luck guys.

Well team the time has come to go and show what Tassie is capable of.

Despite the stirring and general banter during the past few weeks, i know for a fact that every Tassie bowler wants the Sheild teams to kick ass in Sydney.

You guys bowled fantasticly during the teams challenge on the weekend, so you know you are capable of success.

Tassie teams may not be as strong individualy as the bigger states, but as a team you can achieve great results.

I will miss being part of this group for the first in 6 years, but with Garry, Brett, Gav, Cathy and Colin in your corner you can't go wrong.

Good luck guys.

I just want to wish our Boys and Girls President Shield teams all the very best for the up-coming tournament.
I see there's a very good comraderie within the sides and that augurs well for the week.
As long as you play as team and stick by one another you'll go a long, long way.
One final quote -
A CHAMPION TEAM WILL ALWAYS BEAT A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS - Think about it.
All the Best
icon_wink.gif

I just want to wish our Boys and Girls President Shield teams all the very best for the up-coming tournament.
I see there's a very good comraderie within the sides and that augurs well for the week.
As long as you play as team and stick by one another you'll go a long, long way.
One final quote -
A CHAMPION TEAM WILL ALWAYS BEAT A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS - Think about it.
All the Best
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom