Good luck Juniors

C

chocoholic

Best of luck to all the juniors going away to bowl at Nationals
icon_smile.gif
I hope you all have a fantastic time and enjoy yourselves
icon_smile.gif
And bowl really well!! After watching you guys in action on the weekend, I have no doubt you will all do Tassie proud
icon_smile.gif

Good luck,

Love Beck

I hope the entire Shield team goes away and has a fantastic time and just gives their best. You will do us all proud, I am sure.

Oh and a note... please someone keep me updated with how you are all going when you are there ok!! lol.

Lots of love,
Kassey.

hey dudes and dudesses goin away friday,

just typing 2 say good luk in sheild, i'm sure you will do ur best, an make sure u kick sum arse.

catchya's all later when u get back
icon_wink.gif

Damian

well i want to wish the team for this year goodluck, we have a strong side all round and they are going to do us proud, go benny harriss with his new found revs lol dont leave any 8 10's or we might not win lol jk. seriously goodluck to you all, you will do us proud. just a shame i cant be there this year. oh well next yr . goodluck guys kick some ass

hey guys just like to say cant wait to see ya all especially Kara, Emma, Sara, Dan and Nathan! ill see ya there on sat when we get up there!
Kara no proposals this year!
icon_wink.gif

well see ya all soon!

Can't wait to see you too I think you the one that there has to be no proposals from this year not me

Love ya KaZzA
icon_eek.gif

I have had a bunch of people telling me to pass on messages of good luck to all us juniors heading out on Friday and i thought this would be a good place for everyone to tell us themselves.

i'll start:

Good luck to all the juniors heading out.
I know we have it in us to really give the other states a run for their money on the placings ladder and if we do the best we can then i know we will do brillently.

If everyone keeps up the team spirit and gives it all they have got we can't go wroung.
icon_smile.gif

Let's give them all we've got.
icon_wink.gif

P.S. Sheree also wishes us the best of luck and hopes we all bowl well and most of all have a good time.
icon_smile.gif

Best of luck to all the juniors going away to bowl at Nationals
icon_smile.gif
I hope you all have a fantastic time and enjoy yourselves
icon_smile.gif
And bowl really well!! After watching you guys in action on the weekend, I have no doubt you will all do Tassie proud
icon_smile.gif

Good luck,

Love Beck

I hope the entire Shield team goes away and has a fantastic time and just gives their best. You will do us all proud, I am sure.

Oh and a note... please someone keep me updated with how you are all going when you are there ok!! lol.

Lots of love,
Kassey.

hey dudes and dudesses goin away friday,

just typing 2 say good luk in sheild, i'm sure you will do ur best, an make sure u kick sum arse.

catchya's all later when u get back
icon_wink.gif

Damian

well i want to wish the team for this year goodluck, we have a strong side all round and they are going to do us proud, go benny harriss with his new found revs lol dont leave any 8 10's or we might not win lol jk. seriously goodluck to you all, you will do us proud. just a shame i cant be there this year. oh well next yr . goodluck guys kick some ass

hey guys just like to say cant wait to see ya all especially Kara, Emma, Sara, Dan and Nathan! ill see ya there on sat when we get up there!
Kara no proposals this year!
icon_wink.gif

well see ya all soon!

Can't wait to see you too I think you the one that there has to be no proposals from this year not me

Love ya KaZzA
icon_eek.gif

I have had a bunch of people telling me to pass on messages of good luck to all us juniors heading out on Friday and i thought this would be a good place for everyone to tell us themselves.

i'll start:

Good luck to all the juniors heading out.
I know we have it in us to really give the other states a run for their money on the placings ladder and if we do the best we can then i know we will do brillently.

If everyone keeps up the team spirit and gives it all they have got we can't go wroung.
icon_smile.gif

Let's give them all we've got.
icon_wink.gif

P.S. Sheree also wishes us the best of luck and hopes we all bowl well and most of all have a good time.
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom