Lindsay Kilpatrick

philby

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay, What can we say? the big 5 7 10 Game 10 Junior shield. Knox v Keon Park. After giving Keon Park boys a hard time stands up and shoots the big split. The bowling gods have spoken hahahahaha.
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

congrats on leaving a clean 5-7-10... never looked like missing. but the funniest thing was he missed them all on the spare shot!
I guess Keon Park were just too good for you.
Give me a K-E-O-N space P-A-R-K!!! UP THE MIGHTY PARKERS!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

Lindsay, i bet you rode it like a horse too.

Thats almost as classy as your ride at melton for where you left the 2-4-5-8 and you were giving the hulk hogan hand to the ear ride.

Mate, learn how your shot works before you start riding stuff :^)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by milkman:
Thats almost as classy as your ride at melton for where you left the 2-4-5-8 and you were giving the hulk hogan hand to the ear ride.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha that's some real funny **** - I could just imagine it too (the hulk hogan hand to the ear ride - not the 2-4-5-8) - classic stuff ..

hey lindz,
sounds like u better get those fingers into some ice, they must really be burning!!!
keep tearin em up big fella, cya soon.
in the mean time, grip it n rip it!!!!

well i guess keon park is just 2 good 4 any 1!!! lol go da mighty parkers!!!!

im looking for lindsay kilpatrick does anyone know how i can get hold of him im from New Zealand
please it would be a big help

Back
Top Bottom