'Supermen'...

Crawf

Doin' the Mess Around!
Celebrating their last junior tournament at Goldpin Junior shield, Dean Mattei and Luke Ross donned colourful beach towel capes for practice following the lunch break on the final day. Luke's first ball hits the spot, buries the pocket, massive superman style ride from Luke... 5-7-10. Still laughing hard from Luke's ill fated ride, Dean throws his shot, it comes up nicely... 4-7-10. :shock:

Needless to say the capes went back into the bag very quickly :p

Hey all!
What a pleasure it was to be bowling in this particular game. It seems the boys were able to talk it up, but failed to bowl it up! Good ole Lukeys mouth was going breakneck speeds before he stood up to take his first practice ball from after the lunch break! Dressed in Superman "Ford" cape with neck tie and all, Luke rolls one down straight down about 12-13 board, revs few and far between, the ball rolls gracefully into the pocket for the biggest weakest 5-7-10 ive ever seen! And didnt we give him shit! Needless to say luke soon shut up! So did deano after he left that 4-7-10 the very next shot, after baggin the shit outta luke!
I was lucki enough to be playing Luke that game, Sorry luke, cant remember the exact scores mate, but wasnt it like...240 to 170....hahaha! You can hear laughter for miles buddy!
Sad to see these two larrakins leaving the junior ranks, but i wish them both all the best when moving on to bigger and better things in the future!
Thanks guys for many years of fun bowling! You'll both be missed by all!
Cheers and All the best
DaN

Yeah it was a magical moment in my bowling career :D
and yeah Dan I think the scores where about that I hate to say.
You Ballarat boy would have to be my favourite team to bowl against so thank you for all the memorabile moments I have had with you's.

See you all soon I hope

Catch

Back
Top Bottom