Level one coaching course in NSW

AH1992

...xD...
Hi just wondering if anyone has any info on this cause id really like to go for my level ones sometime this year, thanks :)

Hi Guys

The Next Level 1 course is set for June 26th at Illawarra Strike Zone

The first Level 2 Course is set for 19th & 20th June at Lidcombe Bowl

Thats the plan anyway, pending numbers who register ,min 5 required.

There Is a discount on offer of $150 per person as well for the above 2 courses
So the cost is $100 each person

A good deal !!

This is part of the training and development plan of the TBA

Chees
Geoff

So do I get a $150 refund from the $250 I paid in feb geoff? That's a hefty discount of 60%. I should have waited for this round and would have if I knew this. Clearly you weren't aware of the price change and it's not your fault but crikey that's a bit hard for me to just shrug off. I'm sure the others that attended would agree.

So do I get a $150 refund from the $250 I paid in feb geoff? That's a hefty discount of 60%. I should have waited for this round and would have if I knew this. Clearly you weren't aware of the price change and it's not your fault but crikey that's a bit hard for me to just shrug off. I'm sure the others that attended would agree.

Hey Roy

Fair point

I will do my best to explain without ending up in court

Due to certain people in high places , who are no longer
employed in a high place, There are Government grants
available to spend prior to June 2010 or it will be lost.

Hence we are trying to run as many Level 1 & 2 course
as we can prior to End June 2010 to make use of this
funding to show some good will to the Govt

It needs to be specific funds used in a specific way, which
this program fits and is being driven by new people in
high places.

Clear as mud i suspect !!!!

Sorry we were ALL unaware of this issue, along with many
other issues left in the wake of this person, until very recently
and therefore could not provide such grants back then

Your right your not alone

Cheers
Geoff

Thanks for trying to clear it up Geoff...

just a real shame.

I hope you get a few more people with this incentive. Cmon people, you wanted courses, here they are and at a bargain price. Get em while they are hot.

thanks Geoff.

Roy

The official announcement has just come through from Cara
In relation to the Level 1 course subsidy.

You are able to get a $150 refund for your level 1 course
because it was conducted in 2010

We will keep you posted on getting that refund to you

Kind Regards
Geoff

Geoff,

Id just like to thank you for following it up even though i wouldnt have thought it possible and certainly didnt expect it.

Just goes to show not flying off the handle when things go against you sometimes works a treat :)

once again thanks Geoff and Cara, i appreciate it.

Roy

PS Cmon people, sign up and support these guys who are trying to get things done. Id be dissapointed if you cant double the numbers from the first intake with this price.

Geoff,

Id just like to thank you for following it up even though i wouldnt have thought it possible and certainly didnt expect it.

Just goes to show not flying off the handle when things go against you sometimes works a treat :)

once again thanks Geoff and Cara, i appreciate it.

Roy

PS Cmon people, sign up and support these guys who are trying to get things done. Id be dissapointed if you cant double the numbers from the first intake with this price.

Roy

You are most welcome

I am pleased to have been able to help

We have spots now for 15 people in NSW to do Level 1
courses

I too hope we get people into it. The course content is good
and some fun as well

At this price It is great value

Cheers
Geoff

Is there any requirements needed prior to applying for the course? or can an Avid 190+ Avg bowling fan go and do a course?

Sorry if that doesnt make any sense lol. I love the game and always wanted to further investigate coaching/ball drilling courses. In Taree theres very little local knowledge. actually theres none. A few accredited coaches from the 70's with very little knowlegde left in them. ill bet alot has changed now.

Daz

you will be required to complete 2 pre-requisite courses online before you commence the theory for the actual level 1 course, as well as some other forms such as a code of conduct and child protection delcaration. The first of the pre-req courses is a discrimination and harassment course and the other covers general coaching principles both of which i found interesting and useful.

Geoff will be able to answer in a bit more detail and is on here often, let me know if there is anything esle you want to know about it

cheers
Roy

Is there any requirements needed prior to applying for the course? or can an Avid 190+ Avg bowling fan go and do a course?

Sorry if that doesnt make any sense lol. I love the game and always wanted to further investigate coaching/ball drilling courses. In Taree theres very little local knowledge. actually theres none. A few accredited coaches from the 70's with very little knowlegde left in them. ill bet alot has changed now.

Big Daz

Good to hear someone up there wanting to get involved

We are going to run a Level 1 Course in Newcastle
So stay tuned for the official notification

You would be most welcome to attend and as Roy has
told you their is no Pre course registration requirements
Once you register to do the course you can go online
and do the 2 short courses

Following that we will send you a Pack including a
DVD with all the training stuff in it to learn

Hope that helps

Regards