Launceston Masters???

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Can anyone tell me when is Launceston Masters??

Have NOT seen an entry form at Moonah as yet, so I don't know if they have been sent out or.....well, you can make up your own mind.

Tah

Launceston Masters

Hi Androo

I personally delivered entry forms to Moonah two weeks ago and they were left on the table in front of the office.

The Junior Launceston Masters will be held Sunday 29th September. There will be a qualifying squad on Sunday morning at 9 am.

The Adult Masters will be held the following week ( Sunday 6th October) & there will also be a qualifying squad at 9 am.

There will only be one teams (trios) squad at 2.30 pm Saturday 5th October. The LTBA & AMF Launceston Lanes are providing over $500 in cash and prizes to be won in the teams squad alone and further prizes can also be won in the championships proper.

The 2002 Launceston Championships should be the most successful championships for many years and the LTBA would like to invite bowlers from all the other associations to make the trip to Launceston for a great weekend of bowling.

Junior Launceston Masters

Hey,

So I take it the junior masters qualifying is still just the normal 3 games?

Dont have to bowl any extra things to qualify for the final?

Launceston Junior Masters

Hi there Chris,

You are right, juniors only have to turn up and qualify with their singles.

See you all there on the 28th & 29th September. :D

Launie Masters

What do u mean bowl with their singles??

Do u have to do Masters Qualifying PLUS Singles? Or can u just qualify sunday morning?

Launceston Junior Masters

Chris, am I confusing you?

You can qualify with your singles score on Saturday or the Masters qualifying squad on Sunday morning.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Adult Masters

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The LTBA have decided to drop the requirement that you need to bowl in teams to qualify for the Adult Masters. For all the bowlers from Hobart, Devonport & Burnie, you can now turn up on Sunday ( 6th October at 9.00 am) and qualify for the final which will start at 11.15am.

Back
Top Bottom