LANE CONDITIONS

Ok, short and simple. Redcliffe ditched up the conditions, put down the Redcliffe city open pattern for the tour, and everyone was happy. But as soon as the tournemant is over, good bye oil. I was informed last night the oil had been moved outside to try and keep it on the lane, seeing as there is no top coat in the middle (and good news everyone, hlp have been set back, to september, so ive heard). I then went and spoke to the treasurer (he runs the league), who went down to the lanes, on the left hand side, pushed his finger across a few boards, and didnt hit oil till 8 board. Seeing as only 2 right hand bowlers had used the lane, where did the oil go?

adult bumper lanes!!!!!!!!

so you telling me that most of you guys need bumper lanes to bowl????

if there conditions are that bad stop complaing and orgnise with the techs (BE NICE) to try something good or pay someone that knows what to do and set it up (there are a few techs out there that do know something) and the torny patterns are USELESS if the bowl average is high no need for change
bowl average is low, then maybe its possible for something to be done about it

SO EASE UP TURBO!!!!!!!!!

This is the only site that i know of with topics so old and not archived. well what to say. i know, use the info and in the past 2 years how to deal with a tech has not changed!

Andrew, would you like to borrow Steve's Dictionary, as I noticed you can't even spell your job title correct.

This is the only site that i know of with topics so old and not archived. well what to say. i know, use the info and in the past 2 years how to deal with a tech has not changed!

Why make posts archived, it caught your interest and you posted didn’t you?

true my point is still missed.
also if you looked closer pheniox is also has the wrong spelling??
i am now going to take my own advise

i dont like it so im going to piss off

cheers

Back
Top Bottom