K&K Win A spot

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
TotalBowling is running a “WIN A SPOT” tournament at Milton Bowl on Thursday Evening the 24th of January 2008.

This is the same night as the reformation meeting for the Thursday night triples that will be starting up on the 31st of January.

For something a little different it will be open to two Grades…
Average of 195 and upwards will compete for one spot.
Average of 194 and below will compete for one spot.

For Every 10 people per grade TotalBowling will give away “ONE FULLY PAID UP ENTRY” per Grade.
Cost is $65.00 (10 Games)
Start time is 8.15pm Check in at 7.45pm
Winner will be the person with the Highest Scratch pinfall per grade. That person will receive “ONE FULLY PAID ENTRY into the K&K Tournament in May 2008”

If interested please leave your FULL Name, Average and Centre Bowled in as of year ending 2007
Twin Tour and TB Tour will also be looked at.

Full details on the 2008 K&K Classic, can be found on the link below.

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=24800

List to date.

195 and above.

1. Ben Coupland
  2. Jason Pearson
  3. Carl Bottomley

194 and under.

1. Fred Desmier
  2. Scott Fryer

I would just like to let everybody know that this win a spot tournament has been postponed till further notice i will keep working on another date for the event thanks again

Scott Fryer

That's ridiculous, $65 for 10 games with such a prize, where are the bowlers? Particularly in the "under" grade - I would've lept at the chance of 10 games tournament warmup for just $65 even without the prize back when my average would suit that...

Surely it's just a really really really inconvenient date or something like that... ?!?

That's ridiculous, $65 for 10 games with such a prize, where are the bowlers? Particularly in the "under" grade - I would've lept at the chance of 10 games tournament warmup for just $65 even without the prize back when my average would suit that...
Surely it's just a really really really inconvenient date or something like that... ?!?

Time was one - doesn't start until 8 pm or when the league meeting finishes as most of the bowlers are apart of the league.

Also with most of "The Better Squads" being full some people are unable to compete with whats left on offer.

I'm sure there are other reasons for the rest of the bowling community.

Besides its still well over 4 mths until the K & K starts and there is always another day.

Also with most of "The Better Squads" being full some people are unable to compete with whats left on offer.
QUOTE]

I am not sure if you realize this, but even if you have your name down in a squad already you can compete in “Win a Spots”… Just because the QLD win a spot is in a particular squad doesn’t mean if you win it you have to change to that squad…It only applies if the person who wins it doesn’t have their name in a squad already…

If you’re already in a squad and you win the paid spot well then you have a FULLY paid entry in the K&K

Hope it clears that up…

Back
Top Bottom