K & K Win A Spot.

Hi Jason,

The following bowlers are all from Aspley (3263 8848)

Tim Reichel
Patrick Rahilly
Scott Fryer
Ben Taylor
Leon Reggars
Taya Reggars
Alex Knaap

Cheers

Hi Jason,

Can you please take Erin and Justin out. We are unable to make it due to illness. Sorry

Justin

Hi bowlers,

For those who have already put their names down for the Win a Spot on Sunday, I need to know which centres you bowl in to confirm your averages.

These are the names down so far for the 'Win a Spot' on Sunday 22/4/07: (currently at 17)

1. Adam Hayward
2. David Porter
3. Patrick Rahilly
4. Scott Fryer
5. Kimberlie Suna
6. Paul Lambert
7. Ben Taylor
8. Leon Reggars
9. Taya Reggars
10. Wayne Hester
11. Les Cook
12. Shayne Melton
13. Alex Knaap
14. Dean McGregor
15. Rhys McCormick
16. Matthew Wormald
17. Fred Desmier

High scratch pinfall = Free spot in the 2007 K&K Classic (with a 'D squad' option available)
Handicap skins to be won each game = 1st - $50, 2nd - $25 (skins are based on 20 bowlers)

It is obviously not too late to enter. To do so, please leave your name here or call AMF Kedron on 3350-1177.

Jason.
AMF Kedron.

Hi bowlers,

For those who have already put their names down for the Win a Spot on Sunday, I need to know which centres you bowl in to confirm your averages.

These are the names down so far for the 'Win a Spot' on Sunday 22/4/07: (currently at 19)

1. Adam Hayward
2. David Porter
3. Patrick Rahilly
4. Scott Fryer
5. Kimberlie Suna
6. Paul Lambert
7. Ben Taylor
8. Leon Reggars
9. Taya Reggars
10. Wayne Hester
11. Les Cook
12. Shayne Melton
13. Alex Knaap
14. Dean McGregor
15. Rhys McCormick
16. Matthew Wormald
17. Fred Desmier
18. Steven Armstrong
19. Ronnie Conquest

One more for a full payout. If we get over the 20 entries required, skins payouts will increase!

High scratch pinfall = Free spot in the 2007 K&K Classic (with a 'D squad' option available)
Handicap skins to be won each game = 1st - $50, 2nd - $25 (skins are based on 20 bowlers)

It is obviously not too late to enter. To do so, please leave your name here or call AMF Kedron on 3350-1177.

Jason.
AMF Kedron.

Hi all,

Firstly, a big thank you to K&K, who have kindly donated the Free spot for tomorrow. Much appreciated as always!

Secondly, as a result, we are now able to increase the skins payout (based on 20 bowlers). 1st place for each game will now be $70, with 2nd now being $30.

Thirdly, its not too late to put your name down for tomorrow. If you would like to join us, please leave your name and centre here in this thread, or call the bowl on 3350 1177.

See you all there tomorrow !

Jason
AMF Kedron.

Can you add me to the list please, I think my average is 214 at Mt Gravatt. I had 6 handicap last week ...

Back
Top Bottom