Gold Coast Tournament” WIN A SPOT”

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
TotalBowling is running a “WIN A SPOT” tournament at Milton Bowl on Thursday Evening the 10th of January 2008.
For something a little different it will be open to two Grades…
Average of 195 and upwards will compete for one spot.
Average of 194 and below will compete for one spot.

For Every 10 people per grade TotalBowling will give away “ONE FULLY PAID UP ENTRY” (with the ball) per Grade.
Cost is $85.00 (10 Games)
Start time is 7.30pm Check in at 7.00pm
Winner will be the person with the Highest Scratch pinfall per grade. That person will receive “ONE FULLY PAID ENTRY into the Gold Coast Tournament in February 2008” (with the ball)

If interested please leave your FULL Name, Average and Centre Bowled in as of year ending 2007
Twin Tour and TB Tour will also be looked at.

Full details on the Gold Coast tournament can be found on the link below.
http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=24938

I will have a bowl to Kellie cause I hear the new head tech is doing a great job over there;) Ave 189

Hi Kellie,

Whilst I can't come up and compete myself, I think this is a great concept that we should aim to have more of around the country.

I understand airfares and accommodation make it a bit different, but I would like to offer my services in getting one of these run down here if we can make the $'s work with you. Maybe 1 in 15 rather than 1 in 10, and airfares not the ball (heck, it's only $200 if you really want the ball anyway)?

Thoughts?

Awesome idea pitty it wasn't at Aspley (mummys conditions)lol

Even though i bowl crap at Milton, i will have a chuck

my milton average is 170

thanks Brad

Updated list so far.

195 and above.
  1. Cameron Smith
  2. Carl Bottomley
  3. Jason Pearson
  4. Paul Chambers
  5. Brian Pilkington