2008 Aust. Open Win a Spot

Kedron

Let's Roll
Hi bowlers,

AMF Kedron Bowl is pleased to announce that we are holding a Win a Spot tournament for the 2008 Australian Open.

8 games scratch pinfall with the top bowler receiving a fully paid entry into the Australian Open. (based on 12 entries)

Entry fee is $55 per bowler.

As an added bonus, all other participants in the Win a Spot tournament will receive $50 off their entry fee at the 2008 Australian Open.

Date for the tournament is TBA. I will advise of the date when it has been confirmed.

Regards,

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl.

Hi Jason, just wondering if you bowl both win a spots, eg Loganhome, Kedron would you recieve both $50 dollars of the entry fee??

So you could try twice to win a spot and if you are unlucky you still get $100 paid entry into the Australian Open??

Hi again,

I can now confirm that the Win A Spot will be held Saturday 8th March @ 11am. Check-in 15min before start time. All other details remain the same.

Steve, I'll chase up your query and let you know soon.

Regards,

Jason.

Hi bowlers,

If you would like to put your name down for the Win-a-Spot, please contact the centre on 3350 1177, or leave your name here...

Steve, I received a reply from Brett today and he says you only receive one $50 discount on the Australian Open entry fee no matter how many times you bowl in a Win-a-Spot tournament.

Also, there is one free spot per 12 entries per event. In other words, the more people in each win-a-spot, the more freebies we can give away.

Jason.
AMF Kedron.

hi all,

just bumping this one back to the top.

if you would like to bowl in the Win-A-Spot tournament, please contact me at the bowl or via this site.

Australian Open Win-A-Spot @ AMF Kedron
Saturday 8th March, 2008
8 games for $55
Highest scratch pinfall wins free entry into 2008 AO in Melbourne.
All other bowlers also receive $50 off their entry at the AO.

hope to see you there !

Jason Lambert
AMF Kedron Bowl

HI ALL

just bumping this one back to the top
if you are interested in bowling, please contact us at the bowl or via this site.

Jason.

howdy folks,

we currently have:

shayne melton
brendan meads
scott fryer
ben coupland
justin edwards
gregg marks

entered for the win a spot. we do require at least another 6 more to go ahead.

if you are interested in bowling, please contact me at the bowl or via the site.

Jason
AMF Kedron.

Please take my name off the list. I've been asked to work and with the tournament only a fifty / fifty of going ahead?:confused:
Sorry Gregg:(

Hi all

At this point the tourney is still going ahead.
I will let you know later in the week if we have to cancel.

For anyone else who is interested, the tournament is on this Saturday 8th March @ 11am @ Kedron.

Jason.

hi all,

just wanted to inform everyone that the tournament has been cancelled.
thank you to everyone to were interested in bowling.

Jason
AMF Kedron

Back
Top Bottom