Australian Open and "Win a Spot" @ AMF Loganholme Hyperbowl

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Just read the entry form, and this years Australian Open and "Win a Spot" tournaments are taking place, at $50 for 8 Games.

According to the entry form, one of the Spots is at AMF Loganholme Hyperbowl on Saturday March 24th.

I have confirmed this with Sharon and it's a 12.30pm check in and a 1.00pm Bowl time.

Those who are participating in the 2007 Australian Open and enter theses events, will get a discounted Entry Fee of $50 off there Australian Open Entry fee…

I encourage all those who wish to enter to post via this thread...

Stay tuned for a little something different to be added to this event...;)

Yeah look at that so it does...:)

AMF Loganholme Hyperbowl on Saturday March 24th.

I have confirmed this with Sharon and it's a 12.30pm check in and a 1.00pm Bowl time.

The win a spot goes to the highest pinfall after 8 Games

1st place on highest pinfall at Loganholme will also receive $ 200.00 cash to help with Traveling and accommodation costs…

There is also an added bonus of $25.00 for Highest Game shot at the end of each Game…

For every 15 players they get they will give away another "FULL WIN A SPOT"...E.g. 30 players will compete for 2 win a spots...45 players will compete for 3 win a spots and so on…

Yeah look at that so it does...:)
AMF Loganholme Hyperbowl on Saturday March 24th.
The win a spot goes to the highest pinfall after 8 Games
1st place on highest pinfall at Loganholme will also receive $ 200.00 cash to help with Traveling and accommodation costs…
There is also an added bonus of $25.00 for Highest Game shot at the end of each Game…
For every 15 players they get they will give away another "FULL WIN A SPOT"...E.g. 30 players will compete for 2 win a spots...45 players will compete for 3 win a spots and so on…

Why bowl kedron? I can't believe that 2 centres who 'allegedly' work for the same company can offer 2 contrasting offers. Please remove my name from the Kedron spot and sign me up here!

Well with incentives like that I think I'll swap too.. Kedron's closer but that's much more appealing..

Please put Tim Reichel down.

Since it has been a while since I have caught up with the Mayor of North Qld, can you please put me back in for this event...;)

Back
Top Bottom