JUNIOR GOLDPIN RESULTS

Werribee

Werribee
Congratulations to the Werribee Girls and Boys on a wonderful result at Werribee this weekend.

The boys blitzed the field from go to woe! Magnificent effort from 14 year old Bryce Stirling- only 14 and made All Stars.

The girls team came from 4th in the last round to tie with Geelong in round 14. A play off ensued with Werribee winning by half a point.

Courtney was her usual magnificent self and shot a 290 on her fave pair. Go Girl!

Results Boys:
Werribee
Ed Fleming
Dragon City Bendigo.

Results Girls:
Werribee
Geelong
Morwell

This has been a sensational weekend with a great atmosphere and great bowling.

Big Thanks to the Goldpin group for introducing this event.
Thanks also to all teams (including families and supporters) at Zone and State level.

Edi

dont be fooled by the rocks on her arm.. she's still she's still courtney from the farm... heheheh :lol:

damn your so good!! congrats on top ave for the girls too sweetie!
oh n go amanda! even tho i only just met ya.. u gotta good shot.. see ya at shield roll offs next yr

well done to everyone else.. catch up soon

jess xoxox

Well done to Werribee on their fantastic performance this weekend. Faced with their dominance first hand, it was great to bowl with top blokes such as Porto and Taafe: a well deserved win to the boys, as well as the girls in an intense playoff. And 'little man' Bryce, you're a star buddy. To the balla boys Dean and Dan - you boys are absolute champs, but junior tourney's will never be the same again without you Deano.
Well done to everyone who made allstars, especially Shaun. You're an absolute machine, keep up the fine bowling. And of course Courtney, dominant as ever. That 290 wasn't half bad either :p
And well done on making all stars, Brett. A big win against me in game 1, but now we're 1 all, brother.

Well done to all those that participated this weekend, and a big thankyou to Werribee Supabowl for the professional, smooth manner in which the tournament was run.

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to Werribee Superbowl, especially Edi. They did a wonderful job at running the tournament and should be congratulated!

Also, a very big congrats to Werribee girls and guys, for their wins! You all bowled exceptionally well, and were always going to be difficult to beat, well done!

And well done to Shaun, Bryce, Dale and Bretty for making the guys all stars, and to Cas, Mindi and Kate for the girls!

Well done to everybody, and we'll see you next year!
mwah
luv court

well lets see, where to start...
Well Done to Werribee boys and girls for winning! And geelong girls u's done very well in the playoff.

I'd like to say a HUGE congratulations to Morwell. Especially our girls team for bowling so well and getting a place (3rd)! The boys were bowling very good aswell.

Well done to all that made allstars but a huge well done to, shaun, courtney, kate, brett. U's are all great.

Court i haven't seen u in ages. lol

anyway good bowling and thank you so much werribee. MMwaah

hey Guys and girls, there is one special person i didnt mention and that is the almighty Cassie from werribee. She bowled like a champ. sorry i forgot to write ya name. im not very bright u see. anyway she done heaps good. mmwah

Hey all,
Deano we made the book of shame for the little cap incident on the weekend!!!

And I must say that the weekend was one of the best run tournaments I have been to a huge congratulation should go out to all the staff, thanks heaps guys.

Catch you all soon

Back
Top Bottom