Lisa Cox
Cassie Staudinger
Crystel Misso
Krystal Sirca
Jessica Lawrence
Samantha Trowell

See you at Mentone on the 16/17 November

Ballarat Boyz

Looking forward to Mentone.........bit of an inexperienced team but we'll see how we go..... 8) :wink:
Ballarat Boyz

Daniel Nestor
Dean Mattei
Matthew Forte
Andrew Lansdell
Brenton Davis
Chris Verhaar

MoRwElL gOlDpIn TeAm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well with nearly the same team as last year both boys and girls we are ready to defend our title!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Last year was very exciting as the first year of this tournament and our team esspecially enjoyed it! it will be good to see some teams different from last year such as Bairnsdale! they have some very cute little bowlers and are ready to have fun!

well here is the team that morwell will be sending to defend

GIRLS TEAM
:D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8)
Sarah Arnold
Katie Arnold
Kate Gilchrist
Debra Bosma
Jodie Motta
Louise Peet

BOYS TEAM
:D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8)
Brett Lacey
Michael Bosma
Peter Russell
Nathan Luke
Clinton Monds
Bruce Mason

look forward to seeing the other teams that made it and we will see you all there in the lovely centre of Mentone! ( i hope my little noofs :wink: there will be there to chear the rest of us on!!!!! and of course the champion herself Queen Noof! :wink: :D )

see ya all soon!
pRiNcEsS nOoF x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x :twisted:
& LiL nOoF x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x :roll:

Us Geelong girls are really looking forward to Mentone, unfortunatley our guys team didn't make it, BUT our team is:-

Robyn Hepworth
Amanda De Lange
Natasha Palin
Helen Jakupek
Courtney Murdoch

see you all there

luv courtney

There is only 4 Boys in this years Warrnambool team,

Tim Treloar
Craig Wileman
Jarrad Payne
Phillip Baker

!!!!GO WARRNAMBOOL!!!!

C EVERYONE IN MENTONE

well its only a week away now til we bowl and we were just wondering how everyone was feeling about it!
we can not wait and know a few others from down here cant either! a few of us girls are gunna go a bit different this year so im sure you will see us straight away! we are gunna make it as fun as we posibly can and hope the other teams are looking forward to it as much as we are!
well we will see you all in a week and we hope u are all ready to have a great time!

love sarah, kate and katie

hey gurls
just thought i'd let u know that we're all as excited as u are. Been a long time waiting!
Just wondering where everyone was staying on the friday? and saturday nights for those who are coming from far away......cheers!

Hey Arnold,
Just wanted to let u know that the Geelong girls are very very excited about the weekend!
And we have uniforms, and i guarantee that u will not miss us!!
Sarah, just quickly, this year we are not going to loose to u by 1 point!!

Go Geelong!!
luv me :D

how much are u gunna loose by then court? ha ha :D :wink:
its kool sweetie i guess we will see this weekend how well we go and how much we both will stand out! they will be starting to think country people really are weird!
ok well i cant wait to catch up this weekend and dont forget that phone call!

who's weird???

Sarah,

the guys at Werribee don't think you're wierd .... they know you are! (LOL)
All the Werribeans are looking forward to a great weekend and seeing great friends.

THE WERRIBEE CREW!

To Sarah

Sarah you do not have to tell us you are crazy we have all known this for years, see you on the weekend,
love from Guess who in Warrnambool

Back
Top Bottom