Junior Country Cup Results

Congratulations Colac on a well run Country Cup.
Congrats to Shepparton and Latrobe very strong teams as usuall.
Big Congrats to our team Warrnambool on a great effort in staying in 3rd place. Great last half of last game, thanks to you all I can hardly speak today.
Great weekend had by all, the sportsmanship by all team members and supporters is fantastic.
Well done all
Gayle (CARN WARRNAMBOOL):):)

Well done to Shepp, L/V and Warrnambool. Also well done to all the kids who made Allstars well bowled all of you.

Another BIG!!! congrats goes to our team from Albury/Wodonga you all out done all expectations we had of you. To finish 4th and only 2 points behind 3rd was excellent and you carried out one main request I had of you down to the very last shot and that was HAVE FUN!!! I'm proud of you all.

Cheers Ash

congrats to all the teams for a great weekend!

special congrats to matty curnow for top qualifying! he is really going places!
nd congrats to the matt ch considering it was his last year =( will be missed!

special thanks to lisa and the crew down at colac for a well run tournament!

nd congrats to shep =p as much as we all dont like to admit it sometimes...
they r...you no...pretty ok =p lol jokes! :surrender: congrats to all!!

jess

ps...all that screaming out after presentations...i dont no what any of that was about! (thanks matt curnow, barbi nd the rest of the boys from w/bool!) :mad:

Well done to shepp kids on their win - you deserved it
Again another top performance from the Valley - Well done to Grizzly Bear (mattie) awesome bowling and keep it up for Country Cup trials and to Toni on their All Star selection.
Popped into the bowl on Sunday (had no trouble getting through Geelong - not many people about) and saw some very high scores and alot of good bowling. No doubt see some of these faces next March

Don't Suppose anyone has an archive of standings for previous Jnr CC
2007 - Latrobe Valley
2006 - Bendigo Year
Now dont quote me but I think that Latrobe won 4 in a row 2005-2002 and since its introduction it has been dominated by Latrobe and Shepp. I think when Bendigo first won in 2006 it was the first time that either Latrobe or Shepp had not won (but I could be wrong)

Year Overall
1995 Latrobe Valley
1996 Sunraysia
1997 Latrobe Valley
1998 Shepparton
1999 Latrobe Valley
2000 Latrobe Valley
2001 Shepparton
2002 Latrobe Valley 1
2003 Latrobe Valley
2004 Latrobe Valley

According to the VCTBA website (which needs updating more than mine does!)

As usual Woza was pretty much spot on

Hmmm where to start??

Now that I am officially a traitor......lol

I want to congratulate my gorgeous kids from Shepp. You guys were fantastic. I had faith in you leading into the weekend but you really pulled through with the support of each other, your wonderful managers and all the supporters out there. You bowled as a team, supported each other when the chips were down and you just kept plugging through!! Your maturity on the lanes (except for Trent....lol :p) and your sportsmanship was excellent.

I am so very proud of each and every one of you. To Jackie and Pieta, who bowled their last junior country cup....I hope you savour the moment, it is a wonderful feeling. To Webby who was is his first year representing Shepp, well done. To Liam and Trent, you boys really excelled this year well done. And to Tennille, congrats for making the all stars with the top girls average. You bowled exceptionally well all weekend.

Yes I know this is long winded.....deal with it!!

And as I now have an adopted team.....to my other gorgeous kids from Albury....WOW!! You kids did great!! I am so proud of you all!! I hope you all had a fun weekend, I know I did. I hope you were laughing with me and not at me.....Hmmmm don't know about that!! I'm still trying to find that mute button for Chris...lol

To Matt Curnow and Toni, congrats on making the all stars.

A special congrats to Mathew Chett, who in his last year as a junior made the all stars again!! Well done Mathew, I'm very proud of you!! :)

And finally, congrats goes to Latrobe Valley, who are always a strong contender and to Warrnambool finishing off the top three.

Gayle, I might auction myself off next year, if you want the voice it might cost you.....:)

Well done to Colac association, management and staff. The weekend ran smoothly.

Can't wait till we do it all again.......CARN SHEPBURY!!!!

Might have ta think about the auction paige seeing i loosing my number 1 voice in cheering. Not many people go close to her, I don't know how she keeps it up. It was very quiet at my house yesterday, that last game topped me off.
Looking forward to next year already:):)

Back
Top Bottom