jnr sheild draft picks??

This was taken off the TBA website, dont know if you helps you any tho.

2007 Youth Teams Challenge and
2007 President's Junior Interstate Shield Draft

Sunday 15th October 2006 - Tenpin Bowling Australia wish to advise bowlers that the nominations for the 2007 Youth Teams Challenge and 2007 President's Junior Interstate Shiel Draft is now open.

Completed forms must be lodged and received at the TBA Office no later than the 31st October 2006 for the Youth Teams Challenge draft and 16th December 2006 (was 19th January 2007) for the President's Junior Interstate Shield draft.

After the above closing dates the draft lists will then be circulated to the zones requiring draft picks in accordance with the TBA Draft Policy.

Please Direct Any Queries to Brett Smith

So all in all I would say that once all the draft picks are sent out to the states, and after the states decide who they would like from the draft then you will get your answer, as they dont give a date letting you know when the states have to decide by.

Hope that helps Kellie

We knew the dates where changed for nominations to close & theres no date for when it would be announced..
Thats why shes asking..
Im keen to no when aswell.. :)

I know Leeshy thats why she is asking that's why I went to there web site and tried to look it up and HELP.

If you put in for the draft Jess I wish you all the best mate.

i was also wondering when they get picked.. but anyways.. im like on the edge of my seat waiting to find out.. argh..

anyways.. good luck to everyone else who applied for draft!!

<3 Melly xoxo

Hey..

I would just like to wish my SICKAAAAA (Miss Jessica Louise Garioch ;D) allllll the best for the Presidents Shield Draft!!!
Good luck to Kyle Webber, Hannah Gavin and Alicia Savill aswell. :D
And also everyone else that has applied for it :D
GOOD LUCK and i hope you all get picked!!! :)

Much Love..
Laura..

yeah its nt girls and boys cause its the only team not with a full team
anyway good luck to everyone who is drafting especially leeshy, rachael and hannah u guys rock

NT will be drafting both boys n girls, the drafts will be picked asap (also when we are given the list!!!)
good luck to every one!!!!!!!!!!

and who is looking to be drafted???

Back
Top Bottom