jnr sheild draft picks??

i would like to be picked

i came 8th in the sq roll offs come one missed by 158 pins

joshy

good luck to Felicyti, Leeshy and Josh im sure you guys will get in...and do not worry about how long they take it took them ages this year and no one knew who got picked until late january early february...
Good Luck to Everyone else who is Drafting:D
<33 Jess.xx

OMG i want to wish my little brother the biggest congrats on getting drafted for sheild!!! you are such a little champ!! and i'm sooooo proud of you!!! great effort bro love your big sis and all the family!!!
Also big congrats to my boronia team mate kirsten your a champ sweetie n glad to see you get to bowl in such a great tournament as shield!!!
Cant wait for shield time now...
GO VICTORIA!!!

hey

omg josh my fellow gangsta bowler congrats!!!! funny thing is i didnt believe u when u told me i thought u were joking around ;)
also kirsten well done hard work pays off and also to johnny good luck with shield

holy **** joshy boy go futrue bro in law( sorry rowie lol) u are a star bowl like u did againes t me at goldpin ok wat was it a 232 lol kill then bro

Also wanna say great effort to Hannah!!! i knew ya had it in you!!! great effort chicki make the most of it n bowl ur heart out!!! n great work 2 johnny 2!!!
xoxox

I just want to say a big congrats to Leeshy for being picked :D and well done to everyone else who were picked.
See you all in Melbourne. Go NT.

Heey
Congrats to everyone who got picked im sure you will all have fun:D
and for those who didnt get picked sorry but im sure you's are all good bowlers so dont let something like that get you down...
<33 Jess

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHY LOU! Congrats on being picked :)

Awesome to see that happen, and I'll catch you next year in Altona! P.S You're tall ;)

Also congrats to Joshy for making the team. You've got so much talent, mate, and it's good to see you get picked.

To everybody else who's been picked, congrats, but I'm not sure who else has been picked besides a couple of bowlers.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Congrats to every1 thats been picked look forward 2 bowling with you..
Just wondering how many drafts NT actully need? Boys & Girls??

Thanks!

Just want to say a HUGE congrats to my lil sis Jess Garioch for getting drafted to NT aswell!!

Well done Jess..

Love Alicia

Back
Top Bottom