Jen Jones 300!

Craigy

Congrats to Jen who bowled her 2nd 300 and a series of 705 at strikezone tonight again with her Storm XXX Factor well done, and yes i know jen 2 - craigy 0 lol, just one day early of your birthday good timing. cya on the weekend.

Craigy

PS. Pre bowls count :p

WOOT!!!! Go Jenskies!!!! Congrats girl, good birthday pressie for tomorra..... heres an early song for you from me ;) lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JENSKIES!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Have a great 18th chick, party hard and dont forget to have a drink or two for me!!

MJ xoxo

CONGRATULATIONS JEN!!!!!

and the day before your 18th as well, what an awesome preset!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow as well.

Kelly.

God Your Awsome Jen...
Well done on your very high achivement:)
I am so happy for you...
Good on ya
xoxoxoxox
:cool: Tama :cool:

Hey
congrats Jen
keep up the good form for werribee
oh and wat a great birthday present
cya next thursday
bec

I must give Congratulations to Jen "Mushtare" Jones on her 2nd 300. I talked to you just after it and you were so hyped up :D .
Taking 2 of Craigy's points, yes pre bowls do count (Good to see you dad wasn't your only witness :D ) and it's now Jen 2 - Chris 0. Once again congratulations on 300 number 2.

Peace
Chris

Congratz Jen Jen you rock...

Happy Birthday to you.
We can visit certain shops ;) legally now...lol

Luv yah,
Kezza

Way to go Jen awesome stuff... Congratulations on your 2nd 300...=D>
Also :bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY:bday: for tomorra hope you have a great day... Oh and yes...
Have a rocker of a party...!:drinking: Hehe!
Cya in Canberra!
Luv Leeshy!

WOOT WOOT!! My Evil Twin has done it again!! :p

Congratulations Jenski!! You are such a bloody campion! I'm so proud of you! Just don't throw to many of those a shield lol. Especially not against us anyway :rolleyes:.

Also Happy 18th Burthday for tomorrow. :bday: I hope you have a great day and party hard. You deserve it gurl.

See ya soon!

Taya

To Jen:p (Also Known As My Partner In Crime For Shield 06)

That's awesome you bowled another 300!! gosh gosh gosh! you certainly float my boat;) Hehehe

Ohhh And Happy Birthday it's actually 27 Minutes away!

Hope you get the sms at 12:p hehe

Mwah Love you girly! Jodes!!

I've said it to her once, and I'll say it again...you bloody legend!

That's 2-2 now, Jenski;)

Make sure you have a few for me, like you said.

Happy Birthday once again :D

Bubye

Rowey:p

hey jen,
TOTAL CONGRATES on another 300, dat totally ROCKS.... happy Birthday as well.... Be sure to have heaps of fun in melbourne while ur down for Werribee Youth, but im sure bec knows how to hav a good time:p all the best for Werribee Youth Cup too.
Cya at Werribee :)
all the best,
Caroline;)

Back
Top Bottom