Jason Belmonte.... Bootcamp in Bendigo...

gregb

Jason Belmonte is coming to Bendigo..... For a bootcamp coaching clinic on the 8th and 9th October.....We are offering great deals for this event..... One of the worlds best here in Bendigo......Do not miss this opportunity to be coached by Australia's number one......Details to Come...

There are many options available for this Clinic.
Option 1
1/2 day Clinic $80 3hrs.
Option 2
1 Full day of coaching including lunch $120
Option 3
2 Full days of coaching meals included for $200

Place your name here or call Simon on 0409 189 455 or Greg on 0417 305 400. Also the Bowl
have operators waiting for your call on 03 5443 9944;).

We are getting a very good response for this Bootcamp,so if you are thinking of putting your name down

do it sooner rather than later......

Jason will be going to America to compete in PBA not long after this event,so this is truly one not to miss..

You already have my details Greg... Just one quick question for those who don't know... What is the proposed start time on both days?

Hi greg,
Can you put erin, thomas Kennedy and worren Obrien down full day 8th ring you for further details thanx mate

Thxs Guys all done,Shaun @ the bowl will also take down names and contact details. 0354439944

With my entry, it's for a full day on the 8th. I would do the 9th as well but I have my Junior Shield roll-off on the 9th :(

Great incentive Brooksey. If anyone needs coaching what a guy to help you out. Put your names down it will be very beneficial to get out there and compete.
Cheers Lovey

Thanks Lovey for your support, hope all is well for you and your Family...

I have all the names down from this thread,please contact the Bowl on 03 5443 9944 and give Shaun your contact details.

We will be needing deposits shortly, Saturday is all most full now, this will be a great experience for all that attend .

So act fast if you are considering this Clinic.

Greg Brooks

Thanks Lovey for your support, hope all is well for you and your Family...

I have all the names down from this thread,please contact the Bowl on 03 5443 9944 and give Shaun your contact details.

We will be needing deposits shortly, Saturday is all most full now, this will be a great experience for all that attend .

So act fast if you are considering this Clinic.

Greg Brooks

hey greg, i mite not be able to make a deposit now as I hav East Coast in QLD... I'll try but if i can't make a deposit I'll definitely pay in full on the day :)

Back
Top Bottom