Courses and clinics by Fred Borden and Ron Hatfield

After speaking with Ron Hatfield concerning the costs involved (airfares, accomodation, meals, lane fees, car hire, etc.),the minimum cost for these seminars would be $500.00 per person for a 2 day seminar (based on 120 bowlers).

These seminars in the U.S. typically cost $400.00 per person and they normally get 100-120 bowlers at each centre.

Before we go any further, we need to know how many of you would be willing to pay $500 up front for a seminar. We would need at least 40 bowlers per seminar and we would have to hold at least three seminars in different locations based on interest/committment.

I have attached an agenda of what the seminars cover for your consideration.

Regards,
Dino

View attachment LEARNING SEMINAR AGENDA.doc

why so much
$500 each for 40 people per seminar 3 seminars 120 people all up = $60 000
airfares at the most including state to state once here would be $3500
car hire over six days straight around $400
accomodation around $1000
meals around $600
lane fees i dont know about
but so far $5500 out of $60 000
thats more than most of us get in a year for 6 days
daniel

How about flights from & to the States for 2-3 people, accommodation - again for 2-3 - for at least 2 1/2 weeks (if you conduct the clinics mid-week how many attendees would you get?), car hire + interstate travel + meals etc. for that period, hiring out the centers for 2 full weekend days each, professional fees (these people are considerd world top), manuals etc. for 120 (+?) people...
This is what comes to mind just off-hand.
I think its a matter of value for money and then its personal choice.
I know that when you travel interstate for one of the national tournaments you end up spending more on a weekend.

If you can get some dates for Sydney, I would definitely pay up to $500.00 for a seminar such as this, and I think there would be plenty of other bowlers in the area who would see the value in such a seminar.

I am very interested in attending the clinics by Fred Borden and Ron Hatfield. Just the kind of thing I could thrive on. I would be pelased if it were to be held in Brisbane, Caboolture or Toowoomba.
KateB

Hi
Just found email with info sheet on clinics and cost. I will happily pay $500 for expertise coaching like this. My own coach is a level 2 and has been brilliant to teach me what he has, so I will definitly appreciate the value of education and coaching from an esteemed gold coach. Would love to know the dates as soon as possible though. Thankyou.
KateB

Last one for now.
Please don't count Maryborough lanes out of the equation.
KateB

Back
Top Bottom