Courses and clinics by Fred Borden and Ron Hatfield

StarRomeo

Just got a message from Ron regarding the possibility of these renown coaches coming to Australia. It is not impossible if we can get enough numbers in here. :)
Thanks so much for your email regarding clinics. Let me just tell you - we would love to come to your beautiful country to work with your bowlers to improve their games and have some fun with them. I am one of the MBC coaches and work very closely with Fred on many clinics. In fact, we are preparing to go to Europe for 3 weeks to do a series of clinics there. If there are that many bowlers there who would attend a clinic, we could do a 'tour' of several clinics while we are there and, therefore, keep the cost per student down as low as possible.

Please express your interest if you are keen to organise and/or participate in it.

Cheers

Fred Borden is undoubtedly the most famous bowling coach in the world and is besieged for autographs wherever he travels in the U.S.

Fred Borden and Ron Hatfield are two of the four gold level coaches on staff with Lanemasters/Legends (LML).

As there are only 12 Gold level coaches in the world, it would be a tremendous benefit to Australian bowling to have any of them visit us.

I have been discussing a trip to Australia with Sam Baca, founder of Lane Masters and also a gold level coach. I have expressed my concerns to Sam about the lack of recognition of Fred Borden in Australia and am concerned that the attendance figures will not be adequate.

LML are all about coaching and educating the bowler. Each LML bowling ball comes with an educational DVD featuring Fred Borden and we are hoping this will introduce Fred to the Australian bowler.

We know that once Australian bowlers have had the opportunity to bowl with Lane Masters/Legends balls, they will become a major force in Australian bowling.

Their two-piece balls are constructed with the highest quality resins available by any manufacturer so they do not absorb as much oil, thus retaining their performance over many years. All cover and core. NO FILLERS.

As their Agent I am in contact with them on a weekly basis. Please express your interest on this site or contact me personally.

i would love to get more information about the clinics / not the balls
and if there would be a clinic in brisbane

I attended a pro shop clinic with Fred Borden in 1992. It was a very fruitful exercise and I would definitely be interested in attending a clinic with these guys.

For anyone who doesn't know who Fred Borden is, get yourself along to one of these clinics! Fred is a multiple Team USA head coach, owns and operates his own centre in Akron, Ohio and is an exceptionally knowledgable guy.

Cheers,
Jason

Definately interested here ...Sth Qld for me too....quite sure we could get at least 15 others from round Toowoomba as well!!!

We would definitely be interested if they came to Brisbane.

Kyles & Lacky

I'd definitely be in if they come to Sydney, preferrably SW Sydney, but anywhere in Sydney should be able to get good numbers

Yeah I'd go too but they would have to come up to Townsville (I think that goes for all of NQ).

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to get full house for clinics in the big cities (B'bane, Sydney, M'bourne, Adelaide). Any ideas re time frames and/or price guestimates?

Fred Borden is undoubtedly the most famous bowling coach in the world and is besieged for autographs wherever he travels in the U.S.
Fred Borden and Ron Hatfield are two of the four gold level coaches on staff with Lanemasters/Legends (LML).
As there are only 12 Gold level coaches in the world, it would be a tremendous benefit to Australian bowling to have any of them visit us.
I have been discussing a trip to Australia with Sam Baca, founder of Lane Masters and also a gold level coach. I have expressed my concerns to Sam about the lack of recognition of Fred Borden in Australia and am concerned that the attendance figures will not be adequate.
LML are all about coaching and educating the bowler. Each LML bowling ball comes with an educational DVD featuring Fred Borden and we are hoping this will introduce Fred to the Australian bowler.
We know that once Australian bowlers have had the opportunity to bowl with Lane Masters/Legends balls, they will become a major force in Australian bowling.
Their two-piece balls are constructed with the highest quality resins available by any manufacturer so they do not absorb as much oil, thus retaining their performance over many years. All cover and core. NO FILLERS.
As their Agent I am in contact with them on a weekly basis. Please express your interest on this site or contact me personally.
hey dino any more news on this i know a few people who are very keen to come if it happens

From the reactions I see here I think we can conclude there is difinitely interest. I reckon that the true test for interest comes with dates, prices and deposits. Sush clinics will sure be an exceptional opportunity. Enough so for me to be willing to help with the organisation. Shall we get this thing off the ground?

Back
Top Bottom