2014 Brunswick Tour Down Under - Sean Rash, Parker Bohn III and Chuck Gardiner

After a successful tour in 2013, we are pleased to announce that Sean Rash, Parker Bohn III and Chuck Gardiner are coming to Epping Oz Tenpin on the 17th September 2014 for another day of clinics and a Pro-Am.

The clinics will comprise of On-Lane Tuition and Class room Tuition.

A Pro-Am tournament will be held in the evening which is available for all bowlers.

Attached is the flyer with all the details. Places are limited so get in quick. Places will be secured with the deposit and there is availability to pay the balance in instalments.

If you have any questions contact Annette on 0407 375 633 or [email protected]
Attached Files:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 87
Sean Rash

"EVER SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY, BOWLING HAS BEEN MY PASSION. I HAD NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN. BOWLING HAS GIVEN ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO LOVE AND LIVE THE DREAM OF A LIFETIME."

TITLES AND AWARDS
2014 World Bowling Tour Championship
PBA Title - 2013 WBT Thailand
2011-2012 PBA Player of the Year
2012 "Best Bowler" ESPY
PBA Title - 2012 Tournament of Champions
PBA Title - 2007 USBC Masters Champion
PBA Title - 2007 Earl Anthony Medford Classic
PBA Title - 2006 Beltway Classic
PBA Title - 2006 West Virginia Championships
Regional Title - 2012 Orland Park, IL
Regional Title - 2012 Muscatine, IA
Regional Title - 2011 Wichita, KS
Regional Title - 2010 Pleasant Hill, IA
Regional Title - 2009 Wichita, KS
Regional Title - 2005 Houma, LA

OTHER INFO
300 Games: 13
Highest Certified Series: 833
National Titles: 5
Regional Titles: 5

Parker Bohn III

“FORTUNATELY, I AM DOING SOMETHING THAT I TRULY LOVE. EACH AND EVERY DAY I HAVE THE ABILITY TO PUT A SMILE ON SOMEONE’S FACE AND THAT GIVES ME TREMENDOUS PLEASURE!”

TITLES AND AWARDS
PBA World Champion (2013)
Chris Schenkel PBA Player of the Year (1999 and 2002)
George Young High Average Award (1999 and 2002)
PBA Harry Smith Point Leader Award (1999 and 2002)
Steve Nagy Sportsmanship Award (1990-93)
Fifth place on the All-Time Win List (32 titles)
ESPY Award Winner (2000)
PBA Hall of Fame (2000)
Third place on the All-Time Earnings List

OTHER INFO
300 Games: 85
Highest Certified Series: 858
Total Events: 598
TV Finals: 112
PBA Career Earnings: $2,774,607
National Titles: 33 (all won with Brunswick balls)
Regional Titles: 17
WEBSITE
http://www.parkerbohn.com

Chuck on the Truck

Hi, I’m Chuck Gardner, PBA Pro Tour Rep for Brunswick Bowling. I’ve been involved with bowling for more than 25 years as a professional bowler, coach, bowling center owner, pro shop operator, and on, and on, and on. As the Brunswick PBA Tour Rep, I coach our pro staff on their physical game and help with bowling equipment for use during professional events.

I enjoy helping people of all skill levels improve their game. In my blog, “Chuck on the Truck,” I’ll give you the inside scoop as to what’s going on behind the scenes on the PBA Tour. I’ll be at every stop, on the PBA Tour truck, working with Brunswick Pros, such as Sean Rash, Brad Angelo, and Parker Bohn. So tune in to get the latest scoop.

Good Bowling and remember, The lane of life is long . . . Make it a striking “XXX” experience!

Latest Brunswick and DV8 high performance balls will be available for $125, complete with hole marking from Chuck 'on the truck' Gardener for all bowlers participating in the Tour Down Under Clinic or Pro-Am.

Nighteyes, i have been told the balls will available will come from their new releases in June/July this year.

They will be the latest Brunswick/DV8 Balls available in Australia!

Don't forget to save your space in this great opportunity with Sean Rash, Parker Bohn III and Chuck Gardener on September 15th at Epping Oz Tenpin. image.jpg

Check out the 2014 Brunswick Bowling Tour Down Under T-Shirt.
Thanks Tony Gardner for designing it.

The options for the Brunswick and DV8 bowling ball will be announced on June 18th. image.jpg

Get your registrations in if you are wanting to join the clinics with the best in the world at the Tour Down Under on the 17th September. Only 2 spaces left in Squad D and still places in A, B and C squads.

Shirts available to order for $30 each and will be available at the Tour Down Under event on 15th September, Epping Oz Tenpin.

Places still available for the clinics and the ProAm so get your registrations in to secure your spot. image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
The New Brunswick ball released that will be available for $125 when you attend the Tour Down Under at Epping Oz Tenpin on September 17th. The new DV8 to be released soon.

On the back of the shirt are the dates for each state. Which state in particular are you interested in and I will find out the centres for you.

Hi Motiv8ted Bowler.

I am looking after the ACT Clinic at Tuggeranong on the 18th September.

Can contact me at [email protected] or 0413006080

Will be a great day, these guys do some excellent work!

Congratulations to Sean for his win in the PBA Wolf Open...!!!!! and his 23rd televised perfect game.

Brunswick Tour Down Under, September 17th is beginning to fill up. Squad D is FULL.!! 6 spots left in Squad C, B & A. Get your registration form in now so you don't miss out...!!!!!

sean wolf open.png

Places for the events for the Tour Down Under are:

AMF Joondalup - Perth
Bowland Salisbury Lanes - Adelaide
AMF Moorabbin - Melbourne
OZ Tenpin Epping Lanes - Melbounre
AMF Tuggeranong - Canberra
Bateau Bay Tenpin Bowl - Bateau
Warners Bay Super Strike - New Castle
Ashmore Lanes - Gold Coast

I will get the exact dates and post them as well, but if you are wanting to attend one, I suggest you contact the centre to register.

Cheers
Annette

Back
Top Bottom