Is there any collectors?

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Do you guys collect anything?

I have a Bundy Rum collection...Is there anyone else out there who collects stuff?

I collect bowling alley matchbooks..I have over 1,500 different ones in my collection, but only one from an Australian bowl..If you have any that you'd like to see added to my collection, I'd be happy to give them a new home.

I collect bowling alley matchbooks..I have over 1,500 different ones in my collection, but only one from an Australian bowl..If you have any that you'd like to see added to my collection, I'd be happy to give them a new home.

Do Australian bowling centres do that anymore? Just curious.

Mrs P.

I collect Bells got about 800.
Also have some old Bowling Videos at the bowl if anyone would like them (Cara Honeychurch ETC).

I collect AFL Trading cards... you have proberly seen them in newsagents and other stores... (Select, Teamcoach, Herald Sun etc..)

Always looking for fellow collectors to trade and buy/sell from..

Or anyone out there that might be curious about collecting cards like me i would be happy to help out and lead you in the right direction.

Some cards value at $1000+ if your lucky to get your hands on them :)

Surely im not the only one out there collecting these!!

I collect AFL Trading cards... you have proberly seen them in newsagents and other stores... (Select, Teamcoach, Herald Sun etc..)

Always looking for fellow collectors to trade and buy/sell from..

Or anyone out there that might be curious about collecting cards like me i would be happy to help out and lead you in the right direction.

Some cards value at $1000+ if your lucky to get your hands on them :)

Surely im not the only one out there collecting these
!!

My son has Pokemon cards from when he was a very young boy. They are the original ones. A full album of them. Would the cards be worth anything?

Mrs P.

My son has Pokemon cards from when he was a very young boy. They are the original ones. A full album of them. Would the cards be worth anything?

Mrs P.

I don't know a great deal about Pokemon, but one of my mate's 13yo son, has been collecting them for a number of years now, and I do believe, like most other collectable cards, that some of these Pokemon cards can be worth a small fortune! So I'd be going through your son's Pokemon card album, and looking for rare ones, maybe even do some research on the net to find out if any of them are worth anything....

I don't know a great deal about Pokemon, but one of my mate's 13yo son, has been collecting them for a number of years now, and I do believe, like most other collectable cards, that some of these Pokemon cards can be worth a small fortune! So I'd be going through your son's Pokemon card album, and looking for rare ones, maybe even do some research on the net to find out if any of them are worth anything....

Amagill,
Thank you.

NOW - where do I start? How do I find out what is rare? I'm not the greatest when it comes to finding that kind of information on the net.
Several album collecting dust in a spare wardrobe along with rare collectable wrestling cards.

Mrs P.

Mrs P

The pokemon cards should be as My daughter has 1 of the rarest ones and I think its worth quite a few thousand dollars.
I think you need to check on the net or a card and collectables place.

My son also has 2 complete Yowie collections in Cabinets that are worth quite a bit too.

Cheers Lyndon

Back
Top Bottom