I'm here too!

B

Brenton Davy

hi all. This forum look promising. I just hope we aren't fragmenting ourselves with too many sites, trying to do the same things. I will be frequenting thihs and the other sites as well. See you all later

i only know of 2 sites; this one of Graham's and the old 10pinbowling.com for Oz - so how can this be fragmentation?

Plus Graham's writing for Bowler's Journal now, which must be a good thing for Oz bowling...

And this site looks the part; unlike the other one...
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BDavy:
This forum look promising. I just hope we aren't fragmenting ourselves with too many sites, trying to do the same things<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Brenton - understand the concern - i think the two sites are seperate in that 10pin has several sections (ask the pro etc) which wee don't have, and this site has live scores, photos, videos, ProFiles etc which isn't available on 10pin (not anymore anyways)

The ProFiles section I am currently working on won't be profiles in the true sense of the word. I am going to concentrate more on interviews with bowlers and posting these (with the persons consent of course). I know Browny had a profile section which concentrated on a bowlers record etc on 10pin and he is more than welcome to continue with this.

I have started this site more as an avenue for me to show the live scores - and have added a few things along the way. I am not out to compete with anyone - we are doing the same thing - promoting the sport in Australia.

Everyone is a rookie until the post a certain number of posts .. (50 i think) and then they turn into a professional.

Stax is a moderator on the WA forum and when he posts in another forum is appears that person gets an honorary professional status.

Don't worry i'm looking into it !!

Back
Top Bottom