How many bowling balls do you own??

My arsenal (Brunswick unless otherwise noted)

Ultimate Inferno x 2
Inferno
Blazing Inferno
BVP Goliath (not yet drilled)
Warp Zone
Time Zone
Danger Zone 4
Monster Frenzy
Track Boxing Glove (spare ball drilled conventional)

storm=6
not including the other two storm balls i've got at home the power bolt and recovery but i have had a hammer deal, track silencer, ebonite fomula one(massive crack going all the way around it now form heat.

ps= i still have a storm el-nino x-it awsome ball threw thefirst 50 game sthan after that it just goes under and over reaction.

i bet ya now tom your best ball in your asenal it your storm XXX extreme
i bet ya (once you find the lne after a while).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont need both ultimate infernos brenton...

send one my way! LOL

I have 6 atm

Storm

Eraser Blaze
Eraser Boost

Dynothane

Vendetta

Brunswick

Power Groove Partcile
Old Rhino Pro LE

and my Columbia white dot

Seeya

James

Ebonite

V2 sweet
V2 particle x2
showtime sanded
V1
worrior
stinger (dont use anymore)
shooter (dont use anymore)

Columbia

WD
scout (dont use anymore)

My current line up.
Ebonite
V2 Strong/R
Xcel Particle
Xxcel
Showtime Pearl
V2 Sweet
Maxim
-----------------------------------------
On the way.
Hammer
The Deal

Track
Xception
------------------------------------------
At home.
Storm
X Factor Deuce
Power Charge
Flame

Hammer
Everclear

Revoultion
RevSoloution

:lol: :lol: Loved reading about all the balls that you all have. Are they all necessary though. Recently I have had great pleasure watching a 210+ average bowler. He rocks up each week with a three year old vortex and six year old hand me down dexters. He dosn't even bring them in a bowling bag, he walks into the bowl with his shoes under one arm and his ball in the other. It never seems to matter what the condition of the lanes are, if his first few shots are not right he just seems to be able to adjust. Maybe this is the sign of a true bowler.
I have been involved with the bowling scene for over 16 years now and have seen some top rate bowlers in this time. But in all this time I have come to realise it is never the eqipment (sorry to all the fantastic companies and bowling balls and the equipment that they produce) but the bowler that makes the real difference.

6 for me plus 2 coming soon

Fuze
Riot Zone 2.0
Target Zone
Inferno - absolute workhorse of a ball
Primal Instinct - hits like a truck
Big Bully - hits harder than a truck and is making me think about changing over all my stuff to columbia, amazing ball.

a Drive and a Detour probably on the way soon.

Androoo,
20 bowling balls????.......... A message from ya mum, unless you off load some of the extinct balls you have laying around the house, there will be a storage charge of $10 per ball PER WEEK from 1 st January 2005. This to compensate her for having to move the B - - - - Y things everytime she vacuums.

Happy New Year son.

Actually old man, I forgot a couple....

Columbia Solid Rock
Columbia Orange Dot
Roto-Star Roto Grip
Columbia Lite Dot Solid
Some Japanese Rubber thing
6lb Star Ball

That make you feel better? That should make 26 now, and that's not including your dinosaurs, like the Black Diamond, 3 dot Classic, AMF Impact AK-47 or something like that rubber crap.

HO HO HO :p ;)

I have 9 bowling balls 7 storm and 2 rotogrip

STORM ARE:
x factor ace
triple x
fear factor
big hit particle
lightning
flame
spare storm

ROTOGRIP ARE:
silver streak particle
pure fuel

omg scott will u evr giv up u should stick wit at least 6 at the maximum wen uve only ben bowlin a yr and a half dat is ALOT of bowling balls

the best equipment does not always mean the best scores

annie said:
It never seems to matter what the condition of the lanes are, if his first few shots are not right he just seems to be able to adjust. Maybe this is the sign of a true bowler.
I have come to realise it is never the eqipment (sorry to all the fantastic companies and bowling balls and the equipment that they produce) but the bowler that makes the real difference.

I agree to an extent. I used to buy a new bowling ball regularly, but never really improved dramatically. Y? I relied on the equipment too much and ignored other factors such as technique. I thought that the extra $300 plus for a 'better' ball would mean a 200 average - it didn't. I believe that only the bowler knows whether he or she has the right equipment to help their game... it might just be the 10 year old collecting dust. Swapping and changing for the sake of image does nothing.
I 2 have been guilty of lugging around 4 bowling balls for a tournament but this did not mean I won the tournament due to the number of balls I had lol. I have found that only 2 of my 5 bowling balls are right for my bowling at the moment. (185 average to a consistent 210) My theory is y carry around more than u have to (other than for showing off purposes :))
I use:
AMF Bull Whip (not used lately)
Blue Wolf (does the trick... to suit my style anyway lol)
Columbia Rock (my 'spare' ball - a surprise discovery... just enough hook when it matters)
White Dot (hasn't been used for years actually see Rock for details)
Rhino Pro (has had its moments... but not used lately)

In summary, there are a lot of factors when it comes to great bowling... and equipment is not necessarily the most important.

I just got rid of the Eraser Pearl Particle and my White Dot and Charge are soon to depart from my ownership as well...
After this w/e my line up will look like this:
Deuce
Fear Factor
XXX
Flash Force
Core Power HRG
Big Hit Pearl
Team Storm (spare ball that is...)

STORM ON!! :D

only 3 now...........
brunswick hurricane
storm depth charge
maxim peacock
i want more :( :lol:

later :twisted:

hi all
STORM
Fear Factor X 2
Flash Force
Depth Charge
Big Hit
Eraser Boost
Razor Wire
(7)

BRUNSWICK
Monster Brusser
Monster Slayer
Zone Contact
Zone Battle
(4)

HAMMER
Big Blue Pearl
Big Blue Spear
(2)

ROTO GRIP
Sonic X
(1)

AMF
Cobra
(1)

EBONITE
Snake (clear plastic)
(1)

N i got a BULLDOG thats it.

that = 17 (to many is what mum says)

Shadow said:
omg scott will u evr giv up u should stick wit at least 6 at the maximum wen uve only ben bowlin a yr and a half dat is ALOT of bowling balls
Remember he has to add that VERTIGO he got to the list :lol:

Back
Top Bottom