How did that happen...?

weggy

See if you can match this...

Leave a 3-10 from the full deck. But when you try to spare it, you have to slide the ball in between the two pins without touching either one.

I've done it heaps of times and I still can't work out how. Same with the 1-3.

i have neer done it personally, but my friend opened up his game in league the other nite by doing that lol. actually, now i think of it i kinda have done it. once in league, sent it out waaaayyy wide, took out the 6,9. on the second shot, back throught the gap. lol

have done the whole 2-7 thing. 10th frame 3rd or 4th game at CC'05. Thought I had a 200+ game. Went thru the gap to finish with a 190.

Went thru the gap for a 6- another time after leaving the 2-6-7-10

My team mate is a cranker and in consecutive frames one week he left the 1, 2, 4, 6, 10. The amazing thing was, he went through the gap on the second ball both times

I have gone through the gap on 3 10 splits a few times, but these days I now throuw straight at this so have no chance to go through it. I have taken out the 3,5,8 and 9 pins then gone through the same gap.

I've done it 3 or 4 times through the 3-10 without touching either.

Every single time it's been at Caboolture.

It's no different to taking the 6-9 out of a full deck.

I've done that 4 or 5 times. Twice at K & K this year.

Can't say it's much fun.

Bowling Balls Australia said:
are you actually trying to spare it or not?

Yeah, but I have a urethane spare ball that hooks back a fair bit on the dry. Being a cranker doesn't help much either...

weggy said:
Yeah, but I have a urethane spare ball that hooks back a fair bit on the dry. Being a cranker doesn't help much either...

learn to throw it straight too, but you shouldnt be using urethane :eek:

Bowling 2 handed i left the 1-3-6 then going for the spare, i took out the 3 pin only. What the....

Last time i gapped a 3-10 the 4-7 happened to be sitting in the other corner!!! Lucky it was only practice.

Back
Top Bottom