Holt How many Days

JAY K

I can not believe we only have 39 DAYS to go :gathering: before we are all in Canberra :cool:
So Gary hope you have your :theBar: drinking shoes on .
Looking forward to catching up with everyone else.

:partytime2::partytime2::partytime2::thumbup::JD:

Your kidding is it only 39 days, you never really realise it is that close when your still in July, Cool i can't wait as once again i get the pleasure of representing Holt itself again within the Fusion team for Restricted Bowlers.

I cannot wait to see all of my mates and to make new friends as well, this is by far one of the best and most rewarding and fun National competitions any bowler under the average of 200 could ever want to be involved in

I am now counting down the days till it all begins again.

See you all in Canberra

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

YOU CAN BET YOUR LIFE BABY WHEN I GET THERE I WILL CERTAINLY HAVE MY DRINKNG SHOES ON AND I CANT WAIT TILL WE ARE IN CANBERRA BOWLING AGAIN AND CATCHING UP WITH FRIENDS.

REMEMBER JAY IT'S YOUR SHOUT :JD: FIRST AND THEN WE MUST GET OUR :JD: OFF JEFF AND PETER THAT WE DIDN'T GET LAST YEAR :thumbup:

REMEMBER JAY IT'S YOUR SHOUT :JD: FIRST AND THEN WE MUST GET OUR :JD: OFF JEFF AND PETER THAT WE DIDN'T GET LAST YEAR :thumbup:

Yes first on one me :JD: and YES JEFF and PETERS turn. So Gary does this mean double for JEFF and PETER I think so :D:drunk::D;)
JEFF I remember something from last year that this is true :D:p:D;)

Gary does this mean double for JEFF and PETER I think so :D:drunk::D;)
JEFF I remember something from last year that this is true :D:p:D;)

jay you are right double sounds good to me and i most certainly do remember jeff saying he was going to shout us last year so i do believe that he cant back out of this one what do reckon jay.

Yes I can see Peter helping you out,? Jeff carrying the drinks for us that sounds about right . What do you all think on that one. Garry :5shotss::JD::JD::JD:

i think that sounds very good to me jeff to carry our drinks over for us.

jeff you are a true gentleman to carry over mine and jay's drinks :thumbup::beerchug::JD::coolthumb:

Can not believe there is only 10 to go before the fun starts :p:gathering: in ACT So looking forward to it. :D

Victoria has its shirts prestentation this weekend should be a good one:theBar::thumbup::thumbup:

with everyone that is traveling to the 3rd darrell holt carnival this week and next travel safely and we shall see you all there. :cool:

To all bowling in the Holt tournament especially my good friend Chris Titheradge - have a wonderful time and best of luck (especially to the Queenslanders)!

Gail Torrens

I'll miss it this year but rolloffs were the same day as a pe-arranged family commitment and family always comes first.

First time in over 7 years when no-one from our family is participating in the Holt Carnival. May catch up with some of you at the ATBSO championships the following week.

To all the Holt Bowlers have fun, enjoy the tournament and bowl well.... especially the SA Teams. Love to see lots of shiny medals coming back to SA.

To all the first timers enjoy.. it really is a fantastic tournament and a great opportunity to get to know bowlers from all around Australia in a competitive but enjoyable competition.

To the tournament team...Peter, Ronda & Jeff... you are the best group of organisers and I know that the tournament will again run smoothly and efficiently. Your efforts are always appreciated.

Have a great tournament

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Back
Top Bottom