HOBART JUNIOR/ADULT MASTERS AND CHAMPS A SUCCESS!

D

DJ Luko

ok so i got a bit excited in the topis heading hehe

well in my opinion(not sure about everyone else lol) i believe the hobart championships and masters were a success
icon_smile.gif

trying a new and previously un-used format could have been dangerous but it went oof without a hiccup
icon_smile.gif

my thanx go to chris and lyn springer for running all the paperwork and to hayden for helping me with the format.

i hope all you bowlers had a good time as i did and i hope t osee many of you guys down here again next year
icon_smile.gif

Winners:

Junior Restricted Cup.

Boys winner: Chris Benwell
Girls winner: Anita Brunacci

Adult Restricted Cup.

Mens winner: Chris Pinner
Womens winner: Lyn Springer

Junior Open Masters.

Boys winner: Adam Reeve
Girls winner: Sara Hyland

Adult Open Masters.

Mens winner: Paul Lucock
Womens winner: Jackie Crick

have a safe trip back north guys and i'll see you in a couple of weeks
icon_smile.gif

cheers

DJ Luko Poontastic.

Up and coming Tournament Director

Hmmm.....let's just look at the guys that won their respective masters divisions.

Chris Benwell...Lefty
Adam Reeve......Lefty
Paul Luko.......Lefty

Also the runner up to Paul, was Gavin Hawkes, yup, you guessed it, a lefty (and using a houseball!) and equal 3rd there was also a lefty.

Now I'm not sitting here bitching and whinging (which is a first
icon_biggrin.gif
) but I think Moonah once again proved itself to be a left handers ditch.

Also to Adam....Great work on running the tournament, they should have you in charge from now on!

Yo. I'd Like to congratulate Adam Reeve and Paul Lu**** for winning the hobaart open masters in the mens division ( yes, they're both Leftys Androo
icon_razz.gif
)and to Sara Hyland and Jackie Crick for winning the womens open final. Plus well done to Mel Collins for putting in a good effort against Emma Tubb and beating her in the first game.

P.S. Elliot. You know who I am.

HI ALL
WELL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT TO ADAM FOR A GREAT DAY. I THOUGHT MEL WAS GOING TO BET ME THERE FOR A WHILE I WAS VERY WORRIED. SHE PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT WELL DONE MEL. WELL DONE TO SARA SHE BOWLED REALLY WELL.I THOUGHT THE FORMAT WAS OK EXCEPT SOME PEOPLE DIDNT GET TO BOWL VERY MANY GAMES AND I THOUGHT IT WAS BAD WELL SEE YOU ALL LATER CARNT WAIT TILL STATE
LOVE EM
icon_razz.gif

Yeh i enjoyed my 5 hours travel for 2 whole games
icon_biggrin.gif

well done to all who bowled and to adam and the springers for running the tournament

Katchya's at state

Hey there DJ and all others.

Well done on running the tournament successfully and professionally. I had no problems with the lane conditions .. I just bowled crap. Anyone ever consider the possibiltiy that the lefties just bowled better??? Paul has now won two State Masters and two Hobart Masters on the trot .... that speaks for itself.

Im sure if you ask both DJ and Gusman along with myself, you will find that we were happy with the condition, we just didn't perform upto the standard we would have liked to on the day ... tough biccies.

Anyway, enuff said, look forward to seeing every1 in a couple of weeks time (or some of u in lonny this week at the juniors)

Cheers.
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Yes well done to Adam you did your best to make the tournament a success.

The only hitch was maybe you could have listened to the bowlers a bit more and checked with us about the format for the women's masters final? Just an idea for the future, not complaining.

yes well done, it was something different!, and it was a success!!, well done to all, and espically Jackie well done babe!!, you showed people that you are up there with the best female bowlers in the State!, and to Androo i finished 3rd mate, beat aaron on Avg! so that put me into 3rd, go the righty's!!, it was good to see also the very small amount of breakdowns that did occur.....well done luko and co, seeya soon buddy.

Mark Foster
icon_smile.gif

well hi all.

Just like 2 say thanx 2 adam lyn & chris for putting on a good tourny.

thanx darlin ur a sweetie, u bowled good 2 i was proud of u.

well done adam & sara 4 taking out the juniors u both bowled well.

also paul well done congrats taking out ur title again u did good.

thanx 2 the woman bowling in open 2, kc 4 making me laugh so much while i was bowling hehehehe.

anyway gotta go catchya later

jack
icon_razz.gif

the wise mans daughter!!!!

Many Thanks to Adam Luko, Lyn and Chris Springer for organizing what was a very successful tournament.
My congratulations go out to all winners in the events held on the weekend.
I thought the conditions were quite good actually so I had no complaints with them whatsoever.
They were hard but thats the way they should be in tournaments.
The fact that lefties did well is probably a fact that us righties failed to perform on the day and I know from my case that is certainly what happened as I had a pretty good shot going but my spare-shooting cost me both games.
Any-time you duff four 10-pins a 5-pin and two 2-4-5's in a three game block you'll most certainly pay - and that's what happened.
Hopefully we can have more of these quality tournaments in the future.
Thanks to all from the North and North-West for supporting the event and I hope to see you all next year.

hey all,

well what can i say, it was tuff competition, but in the end it came down to the best of the day

well done adam, sara, paul, an jackie all for winnin, and adam and the springers for doin a good job runnin it.

cyas all up here for state on tha week end.

catchya's.

Back
Top Bottom