Hobart Cup - interest

M

mattri

hi all just seeing how many of you mainland bowlers would be interested in bowling in this years hobart cup which will be on either late november or early december wiht a first place total of $4000, with cheap air fares to hobart from the mainland would be interesting to see if we can get this tournament up and running again

peoples thoughts please
cheers
Matt Riley

Hi mel
att his stage there will be no womens div but dont hold me to that as if there is enough interest the womens side of things there definalty could be one

Matt

riley u girl

are u sure the money is correct...where is it coming from!
if thats true about the money im in for it
when and where
im staying at u house tho for accomadation!
hahaha

jason

well belmo thats what i have been informed, we want to get things happening in tassie so y not offera tourny like this

with accommodation i am out as i live 3 hours from hobart but there is quality accomodationa around dor around 90 anight so it isnt expensive if you can share

hey big fella
If the money is there i am sure u will get the bowlers as long as it isnt top heavy like $4000 for first then $500 for second or something like that
icon_smile.gif

I would go for sure like to see how u guys live down on that little island. lol
See ya in syd mate

hey matt

sounds like a good idea mate, need some more information on it tho. ie prizefund payouts, entry fee costs etc.

c u on the wknd

im there send me the entry form.....
and i am staying at urs...and ur driving me everywhere....jez to hahaha
kinding........see u at NSW open or spc.......

does tassie have a bowling centre????
didnt know that hahahahaha
kidding again champ

Matty,
love to come, but I have a tournament on at Shellharbour 24-25 Nov. Australia's 1st multiple condition event (mind u that may be disputed, I've been to plenty of event where the condtion is different every squad) So the weekend before would be great, as I'm hoping some of these young NSW guys will come and try out 44ft and 31 ft patterns.
AF

well guys i will try and find out from the centre manager cost etc and send it all out at SPC, i think at this stage it mihgt be on 1st and 2nd of dec but i will confirm that later

good to see some interest.
see you all on the weekend
MAtt

Back
Top Bottom