History Made at AMF Loganhome

Feral

History was made today at AMF Loganhome Hyperbowl.

First, it was the first tournament conducted at the centre;
Second, Jase Pearson bowled the very first ball in the first tournament, and for the record it was a strike;
Third, the first 300 bowled in the centre was recorded in the first tournament by Justin Edwards.

Just for the history books!! ;)

Cheers

Yes a hell of a way to kick off the history books........should slip my 5-7-10 leave in there amongst the pages somewhere too hey Jase...:p ;)

Yes and I think the Mayor also dropped the very first low flying SKUD MISILE too...;)

Yes Brando we all know it was you…Ronald C you would have been proud…:D

Nice leave also TOM…Your becoming very well known for the 5-7-10...:D

well done guys was a great day.
and for the record Brando cleared four lanes with that scud. LOL

Are we forgeting Jase's 297 in the last game? I this the bowling centres first 12th shot choke? :D Nice game mate

what nice games that jase and other threw there
also congrates to justin edwards for another 300

Forgot to mention that Jase graduated from MEMBER of the "10 Pin Club" to FELLOW.:p I have never seen so many 10 pin leaves by a bowler in any tournament than what Jase left on Saturday. :lol: Great that he spared most of them!! [-o<

I reckon I would have beaten that at Aspley. Well done to Justin and Jase on the great games, and to Kate on a fine bowling performance to take the win-a-spot.

Also thanks to the staff at AMF Loganholme - I can think of a couple of centres that could (should) take a leaf out of your book. It was fun to bowl on Saturday, and you guys were a huge part of making it successful.

I hope to see many more (and major) tournaments at the centre. It is in my opinion without question the best AMF centre I've been to, period. Except for the parking situation, but the centre itself is fantastic.

Are we forgeting Jase's 297 in the last game? I this the bowling centres first 12th shot choke? :D Nice game mate

LMAO nice game Jase!!!!

Well done to Justin, not only a 300 but you will go down in history as the first person to ever bowl one at Loganholme. Top job and well done....

Congrats Kate on taking out the win a spot.

Well done to all :D

Hi All
I have only just recently joined up but I saw the thread about the first 300 at Loganholme being bowled by Justin Edwards in the win a spot tournament.

If I remember correctly, the first 300 was actually bowled by Matt Simpson on lanes 1 & 2 in 2006 but it was not in a tournament. I was working at the centre back then and Matt had recently joined the staff.

Back
Top Bottom