Super 6 free spot

jl

Nobody
Congrats to all bowlers to turned up for the first of the Super 6 free spot roll-offs.

The top 5 were as follows:

1st. Gavin Mees (free spot)
2nd. Rebecca Simpson (1/2 spot)
3rd. Darren Fagg (1/2 spot)
4th. Jason Clarke (money back)
5th. Jon King (money back)

A huge congratulations to Rebecca Simpson on shooting a 299 in the 5th game of the tournament. Finished with the high block of 532 (i think), the highest for the day. That is now the highest game bowled by a female bowler in the centre's 21 year history. Well done!! Top effort.

The next free spot tournament is on Sunday 21st April, at 11am. Same format as the first one - 8 games for $50. If there are enough numbers for the next tournament, there is a possibility of 2 free spots to be up for grabs.

For more info, call (07)3350-1177 to speak to the friendly staff at AMF Kedron for more information.

To all interested:

There has been a slight change in date for the next QLD Cup Free Spot Roll-off.

Since the Rachuig roll-offs are on the 20th and 21st of April, we have decided to change the date of the Free Spot roll-off to Saturday the 13th of April. As of yet, there is no time confirmed for the tournament, but my guess is that it will be late Saturday afternoon. I will post more details as they come to hand.

$50 for 8 games. High scratch pinfall wins Free Spot into QLD Cup in May. Call AMF Kedron on (07) 3350-1177 for more information.

And for those of you not going to Australian Open, or for those who will be getting back early, we are running our first Skins for the year on Easter Monday night. I believe that is the 1st of April

Check in at 6.30pm, bowl 7pm $70 - 10 games.

The format will almost be the same as the last skins we ran (for those who can remember), but there have been some changes to some prizes. Once again, I will post more information as it comes to hand.

A late start would be great or i'll have to grovel to the boss to get time off.
icon_mad.gif

And with the SKINS the change I've heard is you won't be able to win both the scr & hdcp like those did last time. They shoould also change the highest game of the night(both div) to the ones who don't cash.Keep the rest as it is.See every one there you APRIL FOOLS.
HAMO
icon_razz.gif

p.s. any odds on what great ride and spilt i'll have for both days.So far i'm 2 from 2
icon_confused.gif

Jon

The Greenslopes event is on the week before, 1 week after the AO, 6th and 7th of April if my memory serves me correctly.

Don't forgot on the 14th is the Sport Series Tournament No.2 at Caboolture, certainly makes for a good 5 weeks of bowling.

29,30,31 Mar,1 Apr - Australian Open
6,7 Apr - Greenslopes Cup
13 Apr - Kedron Koolfoam spot offer
14 Apr - Sport Series Event No.2
20,21 Apr - Rachuig Roll offs
2,3,4 May - Koolfoam

See you there at all of them!

Thanks G,

You seem to have the most comprehensive bowling calendar - can you email me a copy for my records ([email protected]) or post one on here.

Cheers
Jon

Good news for some, the free spot roll-off is on Saturday 13th April, as mentioned above.

Cheick in time is 4.30pm, start bowling at 5pm

Reminder that its 8 games for $50, with the highest scratch pinfall to win a free spot in the Super 6 QLD Cup in May.

1st place wins free spot
2nd place wins 1/2 free spot
3rd place wins 1/2 free spot
4th place wins back $50
5th place wins back $50
(based on 30 entries)

Call AMF Kedron on 33501177
icon_smile.gif

To everyone, I do apologize, but the Easter Skins times are wrong.
Originally I posted that the Skins were to start at 7pm, with a 6.30pm check-in. This is incorrect. It is actually check-in at 6pm, start bowling at 6.30pm

The skins is still on Easter Monday (april 1st)
Apologies for any inconvenience.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom