Hammer Classic 2013

Hi Carol
I do not have a spot for Bill Johnson and at this stage he is second reserve - best I can do is keep you posted if two spots become available so I can fit him in
regards
Carol

Rob
best if you call the motel and chat to them 07 54952722
cheers
Carol

Will do.

In regards to people on reserve list. At the Seniors Challenge opening ceremony when Cara announced the 2013 Senior World Championship in Las Vegas in August did she say that due to the short time available before the qualifying tournaments and the fact that a lot of senior tournaments are full before/when they are posted on here that people nominating for the World Championships would be guarenteed a spot in the 3 qualifying tournaments.

Robert.

Hey Robbie, you mean that tournament that TBA emailed me last week saying they are still working out the criteria and that hasn't been advertised as yet?

I don't think anyone would be happy to drop out because they had there entry in early enough, just for some-one coming in late who has decided to bowl in something that still hasn't been finalized as yet???
I can show you the email if you like...
Would you be happy to be dropped in that manner....
Poor organization skills on TBA if you ask me....

Cheers

Tony

You Select who has to drop out, and you cop the flak from it.
Because I`m not.
Regards
Animal

Will do.

In regards to people on reserve list. At the Seniors Challenge opening ceremony when Cara announced the 2013 Senior World Championship in Las Vegas in August did she say that due to the short time available before the qualifying tournaments and the fact that a lot of senior tournaments are full before/when they are posted on here that people nominating for the World Championships would be guarenteed a spot in the 3 qualifying tournaments.

Robert.

Part of the discussed criteria was that the centres open up the number of spots to allow for more bowlers .. we have done that and still filled the tourny.
This event has been on totalbowling since late september so everyone has had plenty of time to nominate, so those just putting their names down now. have to wait for a spot ... that is the fairest way for the majority as it is the majority who ensure that the tournament keeps running year after year
Carol

Hi Carol,

We have booked flights, and Qantas flight returning on Sunday 20th leaves at 7.05pm. I have put entries in the post today with full payment of $420 and should arrive Tuesday / Wednesday. So we are not pushed for time on Sunday to get to the airport after B Squad, if 2 people want to swap from A to B , then Angy and I would swap to the A Squad. Let me know if this is possible. Regards

Andrew C

Hi Carol,
.... So we are not pushed for time on Sunday to get to the airport after B Squad, if 2 people want to swap from A to B , then Angy and I would swap to the A Squad. Let me know if this is possible. Regards
Andrew C

Hi Andrew
thank you for payment will update as soon as it arrives
as for changing you to A squad - not possible at this stage

The A Squad swap(wish)list (in order of request)is as follows
1/ Rob Zikman
2/ Steve Smith
3 & 4/ Andrew & Angy Campbell

anyone wishing to swap from A into B please advise me asap

we have a payment made in october we need to match up - just have 3 letters in the reference
- if it is yours please send me an email with all the details (date banked, amount and the 3 letters) so I can mark your deposit paid
regards
Carol

Hi Carol,
Please remove Gwen Arundell from B Squad thanks.
Darrell Holt.

Thank you Darrell
Bill Johnson now in B Squad

Thanks Carol. Do you know how long it takes to get from the bowl to Brisbane Airport ? AC

depending on day and time of leaving airport
ie friday afternoon .. sometimes an hour
sat morning can also be that long
we have roadworks on the highway and also on the Morayfield rd after the highway Exit

Please Note - Our Tournament Director has stated that any spot that has not paid a deposit by 15th Dec 2012 will be declared open.
Those Bowlers heading off to the States - we wish you great sucess and a fantastic time but please make sure your spot in the Hammer Classic has been secured :)
Regards
Carol

Hi Carol I have just put in my $50.00 deposit. Found the entry form and got the bank details. Thank you.
Fely

Thanks Fely

Coral Haworth swapped to B Squad
Rob Zikman swapped to A Squad

Attached is the latest listing show those who have paid deposits (in bold) and those who have paid in full (bold & underlined)
if you have paid and it has not shown please contact me with details

also attached is motel accommodation booked at Morayfield Tavern by me
please advis if it is correct as I have been told that a couple of people have since made other arrangements which is fine but if a room has been booked in your name as requested and you now dont want it and it is not cancelled you will be responsible for it cost.

Coral is looking for a lift from the airport Sat morning around 10.30 am .. can anyone assist please

Please Note - Our Tournament Director has stated that any spot that has not paid a deposit by 15th Dec 2012 will be declared open
regards
Carol

Attachments

• 2013 Hammer Classic Squads.xls
    32.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Accommodation 2013 FRI SAT.xls
    22 KB · Views: 35
Hi Carol, what time do you think "A" squad will finish on Sunday? :rolleyes:
Also Nola and Maxine arranged to share at Motel.

Back
Top Bottom