Good Luck NT Seniors

L

legs11

After seeing a great effort from Chris Kirwan today ( 2nd ain't soooo bad ) I'm sure our NT seniors team are going to kick some ASS.
Good luck guys
Love the NTIS MOB

CONGRATULATION ON THE MEDALS MANUEL - Well done to the rest of the Boys - See you at Rachuig mate
KJ

Well what a great tournament we had, well done to all the medal winners from NT, that would be us Chris, Roy, Geppy and draft player Jim (and the proud Coach of course)!!! The inaugral Seniors Challenge was one of the best events I have been part of and the competition fantastic. This is an Open event of the highest level even with an age restriction. It is not about making up the numbers to send a team but competing to win. This is where old Rachuig bowlers go to win more medals (and some current ones). Well done NT!!!!!

Yes and I would agree with June re her comments on this event - surely an inspiration for the future for some other competitions ... however, it would be hard to top the attitude of the Senior bowlers in this country - good luck to all in Japan and I think that Legs11 'Lucky Juice' should be shipped over with the team.

Flower

Bec said that business is booming but she is unsure if "lucky juice" will pass boarder security. Not sure if anyone is up for a strip/cavity search!!?? Maybe they are???

Back
Top Bottom