Good Luck For The Commonwealth Championships

Muels1

The Chosen One
Just like to wish all of our Australians the best of luck for the III Commonwealth Championships being held at Oz Tenpin Altona from the 2nd - 8th of July.
But more importantly a big good luck to our 2 Victorians in the Australian team and 2 of the best young bowlers around today. Good Luck to Tracey Madden and Glen Loader. I am sure you will be doing your state and your country proud.
Lets get behind everyone in the team, not just Tracey and Glen but also George Frillingos and Ann Marie Putney.
This is a once in a life time event to see such a great group of bowlers competing in front of a home crowd. I know many Victorians know how to cheer on there local teams from Junior Shield, Dunn Shield, Emerson, Goldpin Junior Shield and Country Cup as well so lets all get together and cheer on the Aussies!
Good Luck Guys and Gals
Kelvin

Good luck Tracy, Glen, George and Anne Marie at the Commonwealth Championships at Altona bowl.
I noe that alot of the Vics will b there to cheer u guyz on. But unfortunately i will b in Sydney so i wont b able to come and watch, but i will b watchin the scores from where i am.
So good luck guyz and high scoring.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Yes good Luck and High scoring. We all wish you well and hopefully we will see great bowling during the week.

couldnt agree with you more Flick...Well said.
Chantal (Chaz)

Back
Top Bottom