GOLDPIN JUNIOR SHIELD STANDING SHEET

YES IT WAS GREAT TO SEE. HAVE BEEN OUT THERE ALL DAY AND THE BOYS HAVE 17 BOWLERS AVERAGING ABOVE 200 SO THERE'S CERTAINLY PLENTLY OF DEPTH IN THE MALE STOCKS IN VICTORIA

I wish I had these kids energy.

Here are the results after Round 9:

Attachments

• game 9 results.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
CONGRATS TO THE SHEPPARTON GIRLS & GUYS WHO BOTH PERFORMED OUTSTANDING ALL WEEKEND WITH A FEW TEARS AND LOTS OF LAUGHTER AS WELL BOTH ON AND OFF THE LANES.....

ANY UP TO DATE RESULTS

Final standings sheet is attached. Mentone boys won in the play off against Werribee.

Congratulations to Mentone boys and Shepparton girls.

Congrats also to Paul Gordon from Mentone for a fine 300 in the Sunday afternoon session.

Martin

Attachments

• Junior Shield 2008 Final Standing Sheet.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 151
Congratulations to the MENTONE boys on your win.

Also well done to the MENTONE girls, maybe its your turn next year.

Big congratulations to PAUL GORDON on his 300 game.

A huge congrats to the Shepp girls on winning on the weekend by an 18 point margin. And to the Mentone boys who won the playoff against Werribee.

Congrats to the Shepp boys as well. You bowled well in an extremely high calibre tournament. Well Done.

A special congrats to my cousin Trent Murphy who averaged 223 over 16 games and topped the boys average. Also a mention to Tennille Scott who made the girls all stars!!

Congrats to Paul Gordon on his fantastic 300!!

There was some outstanding bowling especially in the boys division. In a very close finish for the boys.

I would just like to also give an honourable mention to the boys from Horsham. They have improved so much over the past few years. There is some very good talent in that team from a relatively new centre, and that is a credit to them. I have seen some of these boys develop over the past few years in the goldpin tournaments and they really have cemented themselves with their fourth place this year. Well Done Horsham boys.

An extremely well run tournament, although I expect nothing less from Werribee!! Well done to all the juniors who bowled!!

Back
Top Bottom