Go De Veer Men!

K-C

Just got a report our men got up to win by a pin?!?!
Congratulations to the entire team - outstanding effort!

I had a premonition this afternoon that they would win - and they actually did win! Spooky :silly:
Absolutely outstanding win by the boys :D
They played as a team and got the job done. Outstanding result!
Only wish I could've been there to see more than just the last 4 games yesterday for the entire week instead of being couped up with this f*ckin' virus :bad-word:

But a huge congratulations to the team on a job well done ;)

Thanks it was a good team effort 3 wins in four years. Congratulations to my team and a good manager Chris Males

HUGE congrats to the Tassie De Veer boys!

Fantastic TEAM effort to bring home the gold!

Heres hoping the Rachuig guys AND gals can do the same.

Congrats to ALL involved in this awesome result!

Cheers
Martina

WELL DONE TASSIE!

It was Fantastic to watch Rachuig Bowlers getting excited about WDV.

All I can say is I went to the Dinner last night and ALL the WDV people are the most fantastic friendly people and I know now why they love to compete in this competition, ITS NOT JUST THE BOWLING!.:D

On behalf of the Ladies DeVeer Team I would like our men to know how proud we are of them in their fantastic achievement. Your last game yesterday was truly inspiring, you wanted it and you went out and got it. It was a privilege to be part of the guard of honour for you last night when you collected your 1ST PLACE MEDALS! Also a big thank you for asking my little Bek to lead you out, she'd never been so excited!

The Dinner was a HUGE success, I've never been associated with so many happy, upbeat people as I've met through De Veer this year, congrats to you all for making this such a successful comp, it was a true pleasure to be a part of it all!

GO TASSIE!

PUNKY (aka Jeanine)

Well done to WDV men .... great team win. :D
And also to the WDV ladies ..... great team work there as well! :D
Tassie is proud of you all!
Jess xox

a big thanx to everybody from the de veer committee for producing a great comp and other events like the meet and greet for all de veer teams

also a big thanx to oscar for his 5 minute thought up chants they were great

and also a thanx to bekky commane for being tassie mascot

and good luck to our rachuig team

Back
Top Bottom