Game - Not bowling related

Blonde_brunette_lis said:
AH FRICKEN HELL!!! NOT COOL I ALMOST DIED!!
i think im gonna cry... i was sitting like really close to the screen.. nawwwww

HAHAHA thats why its so funny

Blonde_brunette_lis said:
AH FRICKEN HELL!!! NOT COOL I ALMOST DIED!!
i think im gonna cry... i was sitting like really close to the screen.. nawwwww

HeHe i turned the sound down cause i kind of new what was going to happen caus emy mate did it before but very scary hehe.

AHAHAHAHA....yeah i sorta guessed what would happen from the previous posts...but like thats something u wanna see pop up in ur face...so yes yes i s**t myself:rolleyes:

KnuckleHead said:
HeHe i turned the sound down cause i kind of new what was going to happen caus emy mate did it before but very scary hehe.

haha i was like playin music so it wasnt the sound it was just that freaky little girl... i cried when i saw her in a 'movie' book too.. haha. damn you amy for makin think it was somethin cool!!

that is absolutely brutal, especially with new speakers turned up a fair bit, probably woke the neighbors, haha.

seen it before, the stupid thing is it scares you every time! u can do it 10minutes later, u know its comming and it still scares the Shiat out of you

Scared the f$^*%$# **** out of me loved it:D

Gary........................................................:cool:

the funniest thing i saw. my brother was doin it and i was watching him he just about jumped out of his seat so funny lol.

Aaaaaaah !!!!! I should have read the replies from this post first before I did it... 8-[

Back
Top Bottom