Film review dedicated to the 2002 QLD Rachuig Ladies

K

Kimbo

Ok, ok, ok, so this is not a "specific" bowling related post, but I just COULDN'T resist....

Crackerjack - A review by Kimberley (aka Xena)

A wonderfully warm and (pardon the expression) piss funny Aussie film poking some fun at the lawn bowls community. The story line would not be lost on most people, with promotions going all over the place.

The undisputed highlight of the movie for me though was during the Bingo game that Samuel Jackson's character was calling.

Some innocent ones thrown in - legs eleven, 88 two fat ladies etc.
A rather amusing number ten, stab me in the eye with a ball point pen (a good giggle out of that one!)

But the best one was yet to come - yes you guessed it - 44!!!! (unfortunately it wasnt 44 dirty wh**e, but 44, two fat wh**res was good enough)

Not only was this enough to get me truly embarrased by being one of the only ones cacking myself silly, but hey I could only think of the victorious QLD ladies and their beautiful terms of endearment for each other.

Enough from me, I'll nick off and leave people to respond if they feel like it and maybe get a small chuckle.

:D 8) :D 8)

hey there all I can say is yes we are the 44's and we have even some people from other states wanting to join our old mighty 44 team.
I read your post and I laughed so hard, cause I could just see you in the pictures watching this and laughing out loud and only you really knew what you were laughing at lol lol lol
Thanks for thinking of us lovely 44's it means alot that we are not forgotten...
I think this movies all us 44's must see as a team effort...
Take care and thanks for thinking of us Kimbo :wink:
:D :shock: :) :eek: :p

Back
Top Bottom