Favourite Bowling Ball Of Allllllllll Time

Brunswick Fuze Igniter (first and only reactive I've owned) It's got me a 249 and holds a consistent 160 avg so It's all good (until I can afford a better setup!)

i would have to say my MEGA IDOL by circle is the best bowl i have ever had closely coming second my strike machine.

My Sharp Blade would have to be my favourite... Its getting on a bit now though!
And I have a Raw Hammer Doom on its way hopefully it will be just as good!

Black Ebonite Omega LM, closely followed by Ebonite Pantera, which just happens to be my main ball at moment.

mine would be my SHOWTIME pearl it sound crap but well it works good enough for me

I reckon this has changed to the Circle Rio? :)

2nd in line might be the Maxim???

For me, it's still my Storm Big Hit Particle (wish I could get my hands on another one of these) but my favourite ball at the moment is my Tropical Storm, the go-to trouble ball. I know it doesn't do much for me hook-wise, but it gets me where I need to go the majority of times when I'm lost.

Hooroo

Rowey :p

hmmmm i duno maby the chespest ball lol thay are all the same to me 4 best length a plastic ball 4 theh best over all ball or my go to ball would be my black widow since it just rolls and rolls but all depends on how u drill the ball to how u like it =) a ball is a ball....

What about your Black Pearl Dean, u got be happy with a ball that you threw a 300 game with only 3 days into bowling with it.

Hmm... it'd have to be a tie between the G Force and the Immortal Solid.... i like the versatility of the G Force and it's forgiveness.... but got my hands on Kermy of late and haven't been able to put it down!!!!
R

Mines also a Tie:

RotoGrip Oracle Vision and the C300 FlipSide Wicked (Blue & White)

Both have got me out of some pretty hairy situations and I love em :D but one is retired (The Wicked).

Storm Special Agent or Triple Xtreme.

If you've seen Belmo going nuts with the Special Agent in the World Masters, you'll see why. Cracks a rack like all get out! The Triple Xtreme does almost as much damage, but offers greater control.

Cheers,
Jason

Back
Top Bottom