Favourite Bowling Ball Of Allllllllll Time

lol taya hammer sling blade arnt there any betta lol
mine would have to be the red alert best brunswick and best ball ive eva bowled with

~Mrs Storm~ said:
I dont have just one...I have 4:
Doorstop
Doorstop
Doorstop
Doorstop

Fixed! haha :lol::lol::lol: only kiddin!!

Mine would be HAMMER's "The Deal"

Was the first ball I've liked the first time I used it. Shot 300 and 800 series with it. Just love this ball. Will never sell or get rid of it.

My favourite ball of all time is without a doubt the Storm Big Hit Particle. Had it for about 2 years now, and is still amazingly reliable for me. Seems to be one of those balls I can depend on so much when I'm in trouble. Shot 2 300s with it, along with a few 279s.

The BHP is the most controllable bowling ball I've ever rolled (apart from my White Dot ;)). There are other bowling balls that I've favoured along the way, but the Big Hit Particle takes the cake.

Bubye

Rowey :p

mine would have to be my columbia ego follwed closely by the orange messenger and cuda/c

the ego i found out was one of the most amazing balls i have laid my eyes on, i could do just about anything with that ball and it would want me to do more... since i have parted with it i have only found one ball that has been able to almost match it and thats the power drive also from columbia... those two balls got me my first 2 wins in adult tournaments... the orange messenger was the ball i threw my still highest game of 296 with and the cuda/c still rates as a powerful ball in my eyes....

I have to say that I absolutely love my Hot Pink AMF Boogie Spare ball. (As do many girls I know! :))

Reactive wise I absolutely loved my original V2! Damn shame I went to 15's!!

OI you can't use "King Of Them All". Its not RotoGrip In The Corner!!!

Speaking of favourite balls of all time, heres my list... (Yes I have more than one)..

Oracle Vision
Silver Streak Pearl
FlipSide Wicked (Blue and Oyster White)
U-Turn Particle Pearl
Clear Grenade

'Nuff Said...

Back
Top Bottom