farky bowls 300!!!

CONGRATS Dave,

I'm so happy for you. For someone who dedicates so much of his time (and works time) the the love of the game.

You deserve this so much, and I'm so glad you have been able to achieve the perfect game.

Well Done.

Kev's really slacked off now, at the rate your going you'll catch up in no time!!

well done big M :)

and dont listen to kevvy, it does matter how many revs you throw

doing it against tracey, proves what a nasty nasty man you are, i hope your dinner is served cold for the rest of the week

Mr Farky! Well done mate! And in time for the marathon! What was the Series may I ask? And I know what ball it was that you used, well fairly sure i know.

but seriously well done mate!

P.s Whatever you put on your ball do it to mine while you have it... :D

Well done Mr Farqy, just another living legend of the game. You even inspired me. Congrats mate and live it up.

Deano

Guys

Thanks for all the kind words. I am overwhelmed.

The heart was pounding, and I didn't know if the feet would move - AND I had Trace behind me saying she would divorce me if I did it against her.

It was completely different to my 299. In the back of my mind when I went to bowl the 12th strike, I knew I'd be happy to get a high mark, and a 9 was enough. I didn't want to miss the head and get a 6, therefore jagged it heavy.

This time I REALLY wanted one more, and luckily for me they fell.

I was using the Resurgence which I had drilled a couple of weeks ago.

A special thanks to Paul Madden for his expertise with the drilling. I cannot recommend him enough.

I can now die happy.

well done Mr Farky on your 300. its good to see there is still life in that old body to bowl such a great game, although Tracey may put paid to that now.

I was using the Resurgence which I had drilled a couple of weeks ago.
A special thanks to Paul Madden for his expertise with the drilling. I cannot recommend him enough.
I can now die happy.

don't they charge for advertising on this forum, if not they should :p

you've turned into a marketing genius farqy

I've gotta be good at something.
Hopefully that'll get me some discount at KEON PARK next time I go there. (at least a cup of coffee)

Congrat's Dave...It truly couldn't have happened to a nicer man
well done ...awesome effort...see you sometime on the weekend

Cheers Mary & Barry

Good on ya Farky, must have been the tips on sunday ha ha ha. No real happy for you I like to see the hard working nice guys get some reward, there will be more for sure.:):):)

Dave,

Liss and Timmy wanted me to pass on their congratulations to you!!

She said you can coach Bradley when he's strong enough to pick up a ball!!

Back
Top Bottom