Jayde Flanagan 300

Krissy

Congratulations to Jayde who bowled a 300 in the last game of matchplay during the Queensland Ladies Classic at Caboolture! She finally cracked it - what a great birthday present!!

I'm so happy for you, after only talking today about that magic number 296, Bee bowls one then you throw the 300! Congratulations and I'll see you at the party... I will do the 'eggbeater' and the 'sprinkler' for you!

Kristina

P.S. Watch out for that.... pole.

Congrats Mate! What a game, and what a time to do it! I am sure there will be many more to come!

Hope someone can post some final results soon!!!!

Congrats again Jayde, see ya soon!

Ben

congratulations Jayde on your first 300 it was great to watch... also congratulations to Bianca for your 296, it's was great to watch but unfortunently didnt improve my game... plus also congratulations to Mandy Frost for you 300 and 299 game and Tracey Madden for the 300

that's awesome jayde, its about time you got the big one because you deserve it. im really happy for you jayde congrats, no doubt its not going to be the last, but the first of many

jason griggs

Congrats, Jayde, nice to see you bowling so great. Keep up the good work, and it's good you broke that 296 record. What ball was it?

Congrats again :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Congrats on your 300 Jayde. It was extremely well deserved and an awesome game to watch. You bowled great all weekend.

Best wishes for your 21st. I hope you have a fantastic birthday.

Congrats again.

Kel

hey everyone....

thanks heaps for all the congrats it is very much appreciated...
the ball was the HIGH REV and i think everyone should get one... they are great :)

jayde

Jayde

Well done great to see you bowling so well :)

PS; You go girl.:)

Congratulations Jayde! Awesome effort on both the 300 and the 800 series. What an excellent finish to the tournament. Definatly something only the very best can do.

Later Da Cowman!

Well done Jayde, very much deserved!!!
Taya said you were bowling your butt off on the weekend, only sorry we weren't there to see it. Hopefully we will be next time as there will surely be many more.

Take care & keep up the GREAT bowling MWAH :p

Hey Jayde,

Congrats on finally getting over the line for your first 300 and 800. Awesome achievement.
Hard to believe this was your first perfecto. Bloody well done :)
Hope there are many more to come from you.

Luke. :D

Jayde,

congratulations on the 300 and indeed the whole tournament overall!! extremely well bowled!!

great to see you bowling so well and no doubt there will be many more to come.

congrats again,
streaty

congrats jayde on the game and the series, its hard to belive that this is your first one, keep up the good bowling.

luke green

Congrats Jayde and Bec on a job well done.

Regards

Steve Bickerton

Back
Top Bottom