Event 1 for 2009: AMF Village

emmtee83

Please add your interest below for the first event of this year's circuit. 9:30am check-in for 10am start, 29th March 2009. $85 entry, a once-off $15 annual fee is also payable.

I'll start:

Michael Tran :D

What about prize funds??
is it the same as last year??

What happens if an event is canceled like last year ?- will it the points be just moved to another event.:eek:

I would like to support this series, but I was not entirely happy :mad:with the way the double points event at (Salisbury)was canceled only to moved to a date which I had a prior commitment.

I would also like to know what format each event will be prior to entry. Will we be changing every event or will it just be house patterns.

Also are all the events being run by they series (aka you) or are some of the event run by the centers.

Thanks
Dave :)

Thought id better donate to the El Bandito prize fund lol:p:p
Put us on the list mick

Cheers
Udder

Sorry cant make it, will be in Canberra for the Canberra seniors cup.

Have fun people.

cheers

Tony

What about prize funds??
is it the same as last year??

What happens if an event is canceled like last year ?- will it the points be just moved to another event.:eek:

I would like to support this series, but I was not entirely happy :mad:with the way the double points event at (Salisbury)was canceled only to moved to a date which I had a prior commitment.

I would also like to know what format each event will be prior to entry. Will we be changing every event or will it just be house patterns.

Also are all the events being run by they series (aka you) or are some of the event run by the centers.

Thanks
Dave :)

Hi Dave.

Yes, the prize funds are very similar for the time being, until the major sponsor comes on board. You'll see a significant increase once that happens!

There will not be any cancellations of any events, because they will all be run by myself. The centres have been booked, and centre managers notified.

Sport patterns again will be used, no house patterns. I want to encourage a circuit of challenges, not ditches!

The format (aside from the skins event) will be the same for each event. I envisage at least a 20% growth from last season, which means I can introduce a 5 person stepladder final (after a 6 game qualifying). 5th, 4th and 3rd seeds will roll off, winner will take on 2nd seed, winner playing 1st seed. The no 1 seed will have right to repechage.

Hope this answers most of your queries. See ya there mate.

Popular weekend. JYC & Seniors are off to Canberra.

Put me down Michael,

I'll pull out of the Cross Rds centre No-Tap tournament.

Please add the name Douglas Stirling to the list. Haven't bowled in a tourney for a looooooong time, so this should be interesting! Is there anything I should be aware of? And how do I pay?

Back
Top Bottom