Emerson Shield 2010

Hey Tothie in defence it has taken you quite a while to come up with comebacks. Anyway at the end of it all this time next week we can all sit down with a nice cold beer and talk about how we kicked you ass Tothie!!! ;);) Oh yeah Tothie my bucks night is Thursday night in Melbourne if you want to come along. :JD:

Deano

Hey Tothie in defence it has taken you quite a while to come up with comebacks. Anyway at the end of it all this time next week we can all sit down with a nice cold beer and talk about how we kicked you ass Tothie!!! ;);) Oh yeah Tothie my bucks night is Thursday night in Melbourne if you want to come along. :JD:

Deano

Deano. Thanks for the invite. Too busy finishing things off so I don't have to work on the weekend. More than happy to have a quick drink with you on Saturday night. (My shout)
Hamma, fight your own battles. :););)

Nah not long at all Tothie. Hamma he is pretty scared i rekon. Hamma he probly wont be even playing you guys. Hard to get a game when you are on the bench.

Deano

Deano

I WILL BE THERE, YOU CAN COUNT ON ME!

PS: Hope ya have organised the time off Hamma!

HAHHAA Cmon hamma just call in sick. You will be in Melbourne and the only chance them finding out is if we make headlines on the news. Umm quite possible i spose.

Deano

Don't go calling places a ditch just because some are. People get all nasty and start insulting you when you do that ;)

I didn't call any particular centre a ditch, I just said that most are these days, personally give me a tough condition any time of the week. I just don't see the point in having 40 boards of area to chuck in, how does that help your game? I bowl a Narre Warren and have since found that working hard to average the card is a hell of alot better than bowling blindfolded and averaging 230. And if people are going to insult me for stating the truth then bring it on I am not afraid of MORONS backing ditches they are a detriment to this great game. If you cant bowl on a REAL condition go back and learn to bowl or find out what your are doing wrong.

I didn't call any particular centre a ditch, I just said that most are these days, personally give me a tough condition any time of the week. I just don't see the point in having 40 boards of area to chuck in, how does that help your game? I bowl a Narre Warren and have since found that working hard to average the card is a hell of alot better than bowling blindfolded and averaging 230. And if people are going to insult me for stating the truth then bring it on I am not afraid of MORONS backing ditches they are a detriment to this great game. If you cant bowl on a REAL condition go back and learn to bowl or find out what your are doing wrong.

the fact that you dont recognise sarcasm and cant comprehend what is posted suggests that it is not other people you should be calling "morons"

Back
Top Bottom