Emerson Shield 2006

Congrats Werribee Men and Ladies. Well deserved win.

A special congrats to my team mate Jamie Drew on making the ALL STARS. You are a champ.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BEST WERRIBEE LADIES TEAM I HAVE EVER BOWLED WITH
YOU LADIES WERE JUST THE GREATEST... WE STUCK TOGETHER ALL WEEKEND... IT WAS A PLEASURE TO BE YOUR CAPTAIN...
IT TOOK 5 YEARS TO GET THE SHIELD BACK....
Cassie - It was a pleasure to have you apart of our team for the first time - TOP ALL STAR (and that you are a PRINCESS STAR) - B2:)
Jo - After 4 years you finally have your name on the shield... You bowled Awesome:cool:
Karen - You were apart of team all weekend, dont worry about personnel performance - ITS A TEAM EFFORT ](*,)
Ann - Once again we have done it - EMERSON & DUNN SHIELD, well done on your performance :rolleyes:
Tam - Well done on the way you bowled this weekend, Welcome to winner club :D
Lee - You too finally have your name on the shield as well.. You bowled really super :p
Jacko - Thankyou very much for a great weekend.. It was pleasure to have you as our manager, you gave up your weekend to spend with a CHAMPION TEAM .. Jo's 10pin would like to thankyou ALSO.... Karen said she is really sorry - but i told her not to worry about it...:eek:nfire:

TO OUR WONDERFUL MENS TEAM - YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME
Scotty TOO HOTTY - You bowled awesome - Well Done and welcome to winners club..
Craig, Glen - Great bowling all weekend - Welcome to winners
Rod, Peter, Jason - You guys finally have your name on the shield now - Well Done
Porto - Yolander is very disappointed that you didnt put a show on for her - Well done
Jamie - Thanks for all your efforts
Dee- Thanks for looking after us all at lunch - the spread was great
LOVE YOU ALL -
Very Proud LADIES CAPTAIN

i am sorry but that comment just left is the best damn comment eva left on totalbowling lol well done werribee and well done to the ed fleming ladies 2nd is pretty good

I AM THE LAW...
THROW DOWN YOUR WEAPONS...

OHHHHHH I GET IT NOW!!!!
hey scott... you know why. its not that you look like judge dredd is because your last name is law!! OHHH I TOTALLY GET IT!!! BAHAHAHHA!!!

I AM THE LAW.
I AM THE SCOTT LAW
THROW DOWN YOUR WEAPONS!

i dont know if anyone noticed but i had an absolute ball this weekend. i know everyone will think i'm talking crap but dead set, win or lose it was up there with one of the best bowling weekends ive ever had. i'd like to thank everyone who contributed to the weekend for making it what it was and hope to see you all back at wherever it may be next year!! GO WERRIBEE!!!

*to my baby tothy... dont forget about my drink bud! haha take it easy ill get it off you soon!!*

Hey Porto
So glad i dont look like judge dredd and yes I'M THE LAW so is JO also :p
Just a question i would like to ask ,,,did anyone have a problem with portos hairstyle cause we all did ....lol...
I have to say the weekend was the best weekend i have ever had,one good thing Rocket Rod and myself at least turned up and bowled all weekend,
Big congrat to the women of werribee ,Jo,Daisy(Lisa),Cass,Kaz,Tam,Lee,Ann,what an awsome effort from you girls all weekend great to bowl beside GOOOOOOOOO WERRIBEEEEEEEE all weeekend ...thanks tam and lee...:)
To Lisa And Craig still a boy (ryan)...:eek:nfire: bowled great all weekend ALLSTARS...
One last thing if it wasnt for the aother 18 teams who bowled this wouldnt be the greatest team event going around so i look foward to having a crack next year and see all your smiling face again where ever it may be
Scotty

CONGRATS TO BOTH THE WERRIBEE WOMENS AND MENS TEAMS!!! JUST WANNA SAY IT FOR YOU ONE LAST TIME SCOTTIE (TISSUES) GOOOOO WEEERRIBEEEEE!!!!!!!!I HAD AN ABSOLUTE BALL THIS WEEKEND AND I COULDNT OF ASKED TO BOWL WITH A MORE GREATER TEAM AND OUR TEAM COULDNT OF ASKED FOR A GREATER MANAGER. THANKS JACKO YOUR THE GREATEST YOU BOWLED EVERY BALL WITH US AND HELPED US OUT WHEN WE FELT LIKE WE WERE DRAGGING OUR BUTTS ALONG THE GROUND!!! TO CASSIE (PRINCESS (SORRY THAT JUST SLIPPED OUT YESTERDAY)), LISA (B1) AND CRAIG (KEGS) CONGRATS ON MAKING ALLSTARS YOU ALL DESERVED IT, YOU ALL BOWLED AWESOME AND IT WAS AN ADDED BONUS TO US WINNING SEEING YOU GUYS STAND UP THERE.
CASS HOPE WE GOT LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!

TO ALL THE TEAMS WE BOWLED AGAINST THANK YOU, WITHOUT YOU GUYS THE TOURNIE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN AS GREAT AS IT WAS.

TAM

OPPPPPSSSSSSS forgot one thing
Go Cass on you super effort in making allstars how could i forget you ...lol wait till next monday gloves are on match of the round ..pay you 50 if you take it easy on me .......lmao
Scotty

From the werribee Men & Ladies teams....

I would like to thank all of our supports for you support over the weekend.

Edi, Dorianna & Staff, you guys did a wonderful job... Thanks for hosting one of the best tourny's going around....

Lisa

Congrats Werribee, to both Mens & Womens on their fully expected wins.
Porto - You know you were lucky to beat me. Sorry I pulled a TONX on you on day 2 (there will be another day) - had to think of the team ;)
Al's litlle SIS - Congrats on making the all stars - ONE SHOT, ONE SHOT, ONE SHOT, ONE SHOT, still ringing in my ears. :D
To all my fellow team mates, it was a pleasure bowling with you. :D
Matt - You were the man. Congrats on making the all stars. Best reserve ever !!! :D
Vaughnn - You were there for us all weekend - thanks for everything - No. 1 manager - You got my vote
To Edi, Dorianna & Staff, what can i say, thanks!:D

Porto - You know you were lucky to beat me. Sorry I pulled a TONX on you on day 2 (there will be another day) - had to think of the team ;)
Vaughnn - You were there for us all weekend - thanks for everything - No. 1 manager - You got my vote
How can you give him your vote - The only game that I turn up for and your on the bench;) Obvioulsly couldnt afford two bottles of pop;)

Congratulations Werribee on a clean sweep - would have been nice to have been down there to watch it all happen.
Well done guys and a super team effort.
Hope you guys can defend your title next year :D

ALLSTARS

LADIES

CASSIE STAUDINGER 205
LISA NOTMAN 203
LEE BOOTH 199
LISA GARIOCH 198
KRISTI LEE GODFREY 196

MENS

DEAN McKINNON 214
ROB GARIOCH 208
CRAIG RYAN 207
JAMIE DREW 206
MATT LAMBRICK 206

I'd encourage all bowlers from their respective centres to try and qualify for their respective centre teams. I seriously believe its one of the best team events going around (as Lisa said). Its great to catch up with people you dont see too often, I've personally made many friendships through the tourney itself, the atmosphere is fantastic...I can even put up with the chicks screaming for what it adds to the excitement. The day we dont make the state final I'll be absolutely shattered, its that fun. Well done to all in making it such an awesome weekend, staff, bowlers, techs, spectators...that means you.

Standings and lists of Bowlers averages - incomplete at the moment - will complete when i get all the info (also has zone results for those that are interested)

Attachments

• Emerson 2006.xls
    75.5 KB · Views: 81
Thanks for your vote Steve.
Unfortunately for you to have an average of 201 thrown at you, made it hard.

When as a team you bowl over 1000 three games in a row (Sunday morning) and win only 1 of those games - makes for a hard second day - at least we got to celebrate an unexpected allstar.

Woza - the only good thing for Steve (well two) was he didn't have the low team average, nor did Porto get a chance to beat him twice.

Emerson is the greatest team-based tournament, which brings country and city centres against each other. The spirit of the tournament is always full of excitement. I believe it is only becoming better each year...

Hi Gary,

Cassie's information was incorrect on the standing sheet...

Pinfall :- 3496
Games:- 17
Average:- 205.6

Just in case you would like to correct your attachment

Thanks

Lisa

Congrats to the Werribee Men & Ladies! I'm so glad you guys took it out this year ... IT'S ABOUT TIME! :D With a killer team (both guys & gals), you didn't look like missing! I'm very impressed with the scores. Well done & hopefully you can do it again next yr!

Roxy
xoxo

Back
Top Bottom