Ebonite Powerhouse ball polish

milkman

Does anyone know of anyone in Australia where I can get some ebonite powerhouse particle ball polish? And maybe the powerhouse sand liquid as well?

Im finding it hard to track down without paying the damn earth for shipping for a just a couple of bottles

I was recently given a sample pack of the Ebonite powerhouse range of cleaners and polishes by the manager of the AMF centre that I bowl at. He wanted me to try it out on my spinner at home to see what I thought of it, as AMF is going to be supplying it in the future. So check with AMF and they may be able to help you.

I already checked with AMF.

They also received a sample pack, and are awaiting a response from their distributors to see if they are going to start importing the product. I was hoping to find someone who already had the real thing in the country

the amf warehouse manager gave me a sample pack to... i will ask him where u can buy them from. i should see him this week sometime...

Milkman,

Spoke to the manager at the warehouse, he will be ordering in the big bottle's in the near future. He put the sample packs out to find out what the proshops etc.. thought and was waiting for some feed back. There will also be a personal pack brought in aswell, about the same size as the sample pack.
Cheers,
Chowny

Too late
I went and got my sister over in America to bring back the particle polish, and the factory finish polish.

The particle polish has brought my predator up very nicely, and havent tried the factory finish as of yet.

I also bought a 2000 grit of the columbia degree polish, and my god, Ive never seen balls come up so tacky. I stuck it on a 1/2 ounce negative weighted storm lightning flash, and the things is going off its head.

Anyone else got any favourite polishes that they have found works with different situations?

Back
Top Bottom