Ebonite Ebonite Xcel Particle & Xcel Pearl

Brando's ProShop

Score More For Le$$
Staff member
The Xcel Particle & Xcel Pearl recently arrived in Australia.

I was fortunate enough to drill mine a couple of weeks ago.

Xcel Particle: Drilled with the pin at 4 inches from my PAP & the bomb at 80 degrees this ball is an absolute monster. I threw it in its box condition to see it hook in the air. I went straight to the ball spinner & hit it with some Extender Polish. The ball got much better length & smacked the pins hard. My first 3 game league set with this ball was 740 & I was standing against the ball return. If you want something that hooks than take a look at the Xcel Particle.

Xcel Pearl: This ball is a looker. Using the camellian effect this ball changes colour from red to green to blue in different light. Drilled with the pin at 5-1/4 inches from my PAP & the bomb at 105 degrees this ball is clean up front & delivers a strong backend reaction. Last Monday night I picked up the Pearl for the last game of league – before I knew it I had the front 9. I threw a bad shot & paid the penalty. This ball complements its Particle brother very well.

Visit the Ebonite website for more information. The price tag on the Xcel’s will be very reasonable considering they are high performance balls.

Brando

Back
Top Bottom