EBONITE NSW Sport Series Event #3 - Blacktown

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Hey everyone,

Apologies for the delay in getting this up. But the third event of this years series is to be held on the 1st of July at Blacktown. 10 games scratch pin fall as per normal. $100 entry, with us paying back the top third of the field. 8:30am start, and I'll post the pattern soon.

Squad list:

Stephen Cowland
Chris Harvey
Peter Rousell
Chris Rousell
Simon Millman
Damian Busst
Ross Brown
Peter Liana
Geoff Wong
Dean Coulpasis
Mark Ho
Adrian Booy
Neil Buttriss
Shaun O'Byrne
Darryl Buttriss
Scott Lutschini
Ken McLachlan
Brad Histon
Don McRae
Alex Rivera
Sam Sotelo
John Acosta
Jeff Cutts
Bri-Anne Butler

It's great to have gotten so many names from the last event! Hopefully we can make this one the biggest Sport Series of the year so far!

Thanks, John and Stephen

Hey cow any chance of laying a pattern that shuts down the outside. I will have a look on line but if u no one off hand that would b great cheers

Well, with how good the edge played there last year, granted it was a Short Oil Pattern, that might be a little harder to do. I was thinking of a Medium or a Long, considering we just had a Short. I will look into the options. Getting harder to find patterns we haven't bowled on yet.

Cow

Hey Cow,

Add me to the list please.

What about the U.S Open Pattern? Shoult be easy enough to lay, flat and long.

Roy Howell to the list please cow. Hope I can make this one.

US open for a laugh sounds good :)

Update

Stephen Cowland
Chris Harvey
Peter Rousell
Chris Rousell
Simon Millman
Damian Busst
Ross Brown
Peter Liana
Geoff Wong
Dean Coulpasis
Mark Ho
Adrian Booy
Neil Buttriss
Shaun O'Byrne
Darryl Buttriss
Scott Lutschini
Ken McLachlan
Brad Histon
Don McRae
Alex Rivera
Sam Sotelo
John Acosta
Jeff Cutts
Bri-Anne Butler
JP Li
John Velo
Chris Thomas
Troy Millar
Roy Howell
Andy Magill
Jess Rosser

We've laid the US Open pattern previously, and something I'd rather not inflict upon myself again, especially with choice. I'll see what patterns I can find out there that we haven't bowled on before (or at least I can't remember bowling on), and if worse comes to worse, we can look into the US Open hell. Sorry, the US Open Pattern.

Cheers, Cow

Hi,

Please add Glenn Dwyer,

Suggestion , Is it possible to do random lane draws when people pay, So when the person pays their draw than lane number, with out them seeing the number when their r drawing it....... Thanks

Hi John and Stephen
Can you please add Janet Baker, Tina Hohmuth and Lauren Tait to the list please

Iam also with Glenn on that one would be good idea would make it more random people bowling with different people I think have done that once before :)

Off the top of my head, we can do this, but all scores will have to be input manually. Which after what happened at Rooty Hill, we were planning to back up the scores anyway.

We can do the same thing here and that way have it set up for a league on the day allowing for the computer to do the scoring, but if you guys want to draw your own lane, then we can probably set something up.

Cow

It doesn't really worry me. To me its about the Bowling I don't care who I bowl with I will always enjoy it cause thats why I do it.

I thought it was random anyway... im easy either way.

The times I've helped dad do it, it has been. We've literally done the numbers and drawn them out. I don't know if dad has done them all like that, and if time was a little short then it's possible that it's just been straight down the squad list.

Cow

Yeah as I say... I don't worry about that. Happy to bowl with anyone. Looking forward to it and hope nothing comes up that's stops me from attending.

Back
Top Bottom