NSW Ebonite Sport Series #6 Villawood

Hey Everyone!!

Very important announcement.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to move this weekends sport series to Rooty Hill. There has been a clash of bookings, and while we could still run the series at Villawood, we'd have to contend with some parties. So, we made the call to move it to Rooty Hill to allow a better tournament scene.

AMF have generously donated a further $300 to our prize fund to compensate for this.

Start time and pattern have remained the same.

Apologies for this late movement, just glad we found out today, rather then on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, bright and early, Sunday morning. If you know of someone who is bowling that doesn't check back here too often could you let them know of the change.

Thanks, Cow

Hey Everyone!!

Very important announcement.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to move this weekends sport series to Rooty Hill. There has been a clash of bookings, and while we could still run the series at Villawood, we'd have to contend with some parties. So, we made the call to move it to Rooty Hill to allow a better tournament scene.

AMF have generously donated a further $300 to our prize fund to compensate for this.

Start time and pattern have remained the same.

Apologies for this late movement, just glad we found out today, rather then on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, bright and early, Sunday morning. If you know of someone who is bowling that doesn't check back here too often could you let them know of the change.

Thanks, Cow

Just would like to say to John and Stephen thank you for putting in all your efforts this year with the Organizing and Running of the Sports Series. It's been great for me to get back in the game bowling these events (the good and bad lol) meeting new and old faces. l hope we can continue the Sport Series next year. :)

Sinful Sinister, I agree.
John and Cow put a lot of effort into making the Sports Series enjoyable for all bowlers it's good to see.
I enjoy the days as I get to see some good bowlers bowling and to play alongside them, I have personally learnt a lot from bowling in these days even though it probably dosn't show.
Best value around $10 per game and if you have a good enough day you win some back, me I donate and am happy to do so.

Back
Top Bottom