Dunn Shield Teams 2007

Will update when Forest Hill has completed there Final Roll tonight YAY. From what i know chadstone only have 4 women so they will recruiting still to find 3 or 4 more bowlers.

Hear is the Update of Forest Hills Team i didn't get a women's sheet so maybe someone that made the womens team can post the results

Attachments

• Dunn Shield.xls
    29 KB · Views: 82
Forest Hill Womens team:

Kimberly Johnson
Anne-Marie Godfrey
Yvonne Costello
Jina Chapman
Petroula Kosmidis
Lorraine Carter
Wendy Devlin
Res: Angela Lescai

I'd like to congratulate all the new face in our womens team, especially Yvonne & our 2 bowlers from the deaf league Jina & Wendy.

Also, congrats to Chris Castle for bowling yet another 300 game, in the 1st game of roll off tonight.

Pebbles.

Late breaking news
Team number 12 in Dunn Shield will be ATBSOV, the Over 45s, not Tasmania as earlier indicated.

Team to be announced soon.

Sumo

Congrats to Kim, Annie n Chris on makin this years team. Well done guys.
Congrats Chris on another 300 game. Very well deserved.
Gud luck at shield guys.

Sumo,

Update to Moorabbin's Mens side, Gavin Scott will be replacing barry Wicks who will be bowling in Japan at the time of Dunn Shield.

Bec

Congrats to Peter Doyle, Jeff Carter and my litlle Bro Chris and for bowling 300 and getting Captain can't wait to kick your butt hehe.

Micka

Change to the Frankston team as well with Ian Ling to replace Calvin Andres.

Updated list attached.

ATBSOV team will be announced soon.
When is the Chaddy roll-off?

Sumo

Attachments

• Dunn2007 as at 020907.xls
    29 KB · Views: 156
According to Lisa our centre manager, this years team got to be one of the best ever.
Go Amf Knox :thumbup:
Alex

Hi Matthew,
Our team captain Gaza (Gary) reckons he can take you on at anytime...as long you use your plastic ball :p
Cheers,
Alex

Hi Alex

Well the last time i bowled at Moorabin i was using my plastic, but in all seriousness i hope you do have a strong team this year as not only will it be to the betterment of the Dunn Shield it has also shown what happens when a good Manager such Lisa gets put into a centre like Knox

Matthew Lambrick

There's a secret weapon?? Daughter of one of the team mates of the knox mens side and not even i know?? Not Fair. Can we have it for jnr shield? Can it be dressed up in a skirt?

Back
Top Bottom